Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Exactly and then you got guys like me that are starting to realize that I can get a pretty badass 24 Raptor F150 for $80k and the Bronco should be priced less. It’s only a matter of time, too specialized a vehicle being mass produced to keep up the $90k price tag
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exactly and then you got guys like me that are starting to realize that I can get a pretty badass 24 Raptor F150 for $80k and the Bronco should be priced less. It’s only a matter of time, too specialized a vehicle being mass produced to keep up the $90k price tag
"Should" is awfully subjective. Bronco has more travel, bigger tires and better clearance for crawling and for overall capability. It also has a removable top. F-150 has a larger and better interior and obviously can haul more. Should "should" be based on cost to build, features or what the market will bear? My SWAG is that the F-150 does cost a bit more to build... As of today the market will still pay more for a Bronco Raptor than F-150 Raptor.

BROGAN

Raptor
First Name
Brogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor, Tundra TRD Pro, Jeep Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where are these 80K 2024 F150 Raptors?!? I'll take two please.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, see plenty of them there

Sponsored

BROGAN

Raptor
First Name
Brogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry I clarified, added the 2024 in, which is what keeps getting parroted. I haven't seen any 24s at that price point. But I'm also not looking, too busy working and wheelin.

Side note just did all the Forscan shit for my Bronco. Now she's a quiet bitch. This place is awesome. So much good stuff to learn. Can't stop smilin and sitting in my Bronco.

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry I clarified, added the 2024 in, which is what keeps getting parroted. I haven't seen any 24s at that price point. But I'm also not looking, too busy working and wheelin.

Side note just did all the Forscan shit for my Bronco. Now she's a quiet bitch. This place is awesome. So much good stuff to learn. Can't stop smilin and sitting in my Bronco.
Still all over that Facebook group - did you look at it before asking again? Now, if you are talking about the V8 R version then no those are still high.

Last edited:

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"Should" is awfully subjective. Bronco has more travel, bigger tires and better clearance for crawling and for overall capability. It also has a removable top. F-150 has a larger and better interior and obviously can haul more. Should "should" be based on cost to build, features or what the market will bear? My SWAG is that the F-150 does cost a bit more to build... As of today the market will still pay more for a Bronco Raptor than F-150 Raptor.
"Market will pay" is subjective. All I see is Braptor prices going further down weekly, doesn't seem like a strong market. And why the $20k MSRP price bump from 2022 to 2023 (1600+ 2023'swere sitting on dealers in January and 1500+ are sitting today.) Exact same rig, just a huge price increase that seems to be now backfiring.

I just don't see a ton of people wanting a specialty Bronco at $90k+. Most are very happy with a non-Raptor Bronco for all the above things you mentioned, just like most off roaders are buying a Jeep Wrangler and not the 392.

BROGAN

Raptor
First Name
Brogan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I dont have a facebook. But I took a look at the ford site. Yeah looks like the entry base 801A is 80K. You were right. Wouldnt want that personally. And in my opinion it doesn't compare to my Bronco on 37s, ability to remove top and doors. But I also agree the Bronco is over priced, but I dont think what I have should cost less than that base 801A. again imho. Im gonna go drive my Bronco and try not to smile cause my cheeks are sore from this permanent grin. Have a good one.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A Dealer here in December-January had all Broncos including Raptors at MSRP. Now they want $15K over on 2024's while they still have (most) all the one's from last year still on the lot.
It makes no sense to pay over MSRP because IF you resell it or get in an accident and total it....that extra cash you paid will NOT be factored into the vehicles value.

Sponsored

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I dont have a facebook. But I took a look at the ford site. Yeah looks like the entry base 801A is 80K. You were right. Wouldnt want that personally. And in my opinion it doesn't compare to my Bronco on 37s, ability to remove top and doors. But I also agree the Bronco is over priced, but I dont think what I have should cost less than that base 801A. again imho. Im gonna go drive my Bronco and try not to smile cause my cheeks are sore from this permanent grin. Have a good one.
The 37" package on the F150 is a complete joke. For $11,400 you get bigger tires of course, only 2 front Recaro seats (rears are the same as 35's), different wheels, slightly different front bumper, and different dual valve shocks that may or may not have a significant impact (my guess is they won't). There is a whole lot of mods you can get for $11,400 and you still have the old wheels/tires to sell.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"Market will pay" is subjective. All I see is Braptor prices going further down weekly, doesn't seem like a strong market. And why the $20k MSRP price bump from 2022 to 2023 (1600+ 2023'swere sitting on dealers in January and 1500+ are sitting today.) Exact same rig, just a huge price increase that seems to be now backfiring.

I just don't see a ton of people wanting a specialty Bronco at $90k+. Most are very happy with a non-Raptor Bronco for all the above things you mentioned, just like most off roaders are buying a Jeep Wrangler and not the 392.
Hmmm, "Market will pay" is entirely objective, period.

It is the current or historical average price paid as well as the range and perhaps standard deviation if you want to be more precise of have many data points. Right now this figure depends quite a bit on where you live, but it is about MSRP (lower in the Midwest and East and at or slightly above in the West). Prices are as you noted continuing to drop. Market used is about $75k.

So the market is doing what it "should" or more precisely what it just does!

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hmmm, "Market will pay" is entirely objective, period.

It is the current or historical average price paid as well as the range and perhaps standard deviation if you want to be more precise of have many data points. Right now this figure depends quite a bit on where you live, but it is about MSRP (lower in the Midwest and East and at or slightly above in the West). Prices are as you noted continuing to drop. Market used is about $75k.

So the market is doing what it "should" or more precisely what it just does!
Correction - One’s opinion of “market will pay” is subjective unless they are in the business of being an expert in market data analysis.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Correction - One’s opinion of “market will pay” is subjective unless they are in the business of being an expert in market data analysis.
Disagree again. There is data. Used data from BaT is rock solid and the $75k figure I quoted there doesn't include the $5k in BaT fees. Have you seen the scatter plots there? New is harder to get but a collection of anecdotal evidence is reasonable.

It's not rocket science, obviously not every vehicle used or new sells for the same price but an average exists and that is the market/market price.

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Disagree again. There is data. Used data from BaT is rock solid and the $75k figure I quoted there doesn't include the $5k in BaT fees. Have you seen the scatter plots there? New is harder to get but a collection of anecdotal evidence is reasonable.

It's not rocket science, obviously not every vehicle used or new sells for the same price but an average exists and that is the market/market price.
You are not understanding me. Everybody has opinions, the only ones that are objective are the people that know the data. If you don't know and understand the data or have never looked at the data and just throw out the term "market will pay" then your opinion is subjective, because you are not basing it on objective data, you are just using the term without anything to back it up. What the guy said above " As of today the market will still pay more for a Bronco Raptor than F-150 Raptor. " Without any context, that is a subjective statement. There is nothing to argue about, the market data will show what the market will pay.
Sponsored

Last edited: