BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot IMG_20211209_133255
Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I speak for everyone when I say congratulations asshole.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Is this brand new from the factory? It looks like it has a lift installed compared to other non-SAS pics

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's beautiful. Maybe I missed it in the post, but how badly did the dealer mark up, above MSRP?
I'm not sure..I've already seen one going for 9k more than I paid at another local dealer. Not sure it even has the tow package or hard top.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Is this brand new from the factory? It looks like it has a lift installed compared to other non-SAS pics
It's brand new, I wasn't unaware it had a lift installed, I can double check. Does sit pretty nice. Wife already asking for sidesteps lol oops

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I meant was, did you pay sticker price, or more?
There was no discounts on Bronco. I got a bit of Ford money and they gave me nice value esp for my Cadillac, it only had 7600km. I paid what was on the window sticker, which I thought was reasonable for all I'm getting in a vehicle.

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Miller Hughes Ford in Cornwall ON. What did they do to get the original person who placed the order to abandon the order?

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Miller Hughes Ford in Cornwall ON. What did they do to get the original person who placed the order to abandon the order?
I'm not sure of the specifics of how/why they got mine, and I don't wanna step on anybody's toes. They were great to deal with though!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not everyone. Just every unfilled rez holder that I know.

"Hey, I'm new here. Just tripped and fell into a Ford dealer. Came out with a...how do you say it...Brrrrronco? Anyway, cool truck. How you guys doing?"

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot what-if-i-told-you-i-dont-feed-trolls
View attachment 225692 Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
No hard feelings toward you as new Bronco owner. Welcome to the fold. :) Enjoy the ride!

This is what is wrong with Ford corporate and overall rollout however. There are buyers out here that reserved a Bronco over 500 days ago and are still waiting. Same build as you. We are at the mercy of Ford and dealer allocation, when we could walk in off the street with no reservation, and have today. Ford has not put priority on the most ardent buyers who were interested enough to reserve early. Happy for you to purchase so easily but this Bronco should have gone to early reservation holder. Never saw a company care less about customers. @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored