stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually not a fan of that shade, but it's looking like it's working here so far. I always thought grabber blue looked too much much like a toy color.
Sponsored

Mirage

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it! My dad painted my old Ford Ranger FX4 Grabber Blue, pictured below, almost 10 years ago. I love Grabber Blue, mostly because it's different and my wife and I love Blue!

Apparently, it pisses off other grown men, like the ones that I work, as every one of them always had to say something negative about it and most of them didn't like it... But who cares, it's not theirs!

I just got my Bronco this weekend, so I'll have to post an intro and start a build thread soon! I just saw this post this morning and had to give kudos to you!
Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! 😁 IMG_20160803_180054008

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Antimatter outer banks You never answered a previous question regarding the mirror caps. Since you masked them off in your original photos, are you keeping the caps AMB? Or did you buy another trim's black plastic mirror caps?

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this over the weekend and thought it was nice but the grabber blue blows it out of the water. If u can see in my side mirror i own a badlands 2dr velocity blue. I'm a fan of the color and any shades of it
Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! 😁 20240518_184719

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love it! My dad painted my old Ford Ranger FX4 Grabber Blue, pictured below, almost 10 years ago. I love Grabber Blue, mostly because it's different and my wife and I love Blue!

Apparently, it pisses off other grown men, like the ones that I work, as every one of them always had to say something negative about it and most of them didn't like it... But who cares, it's not theirs!

I just got my Bronco this weekend, so I'll have to post an intro and start a build thread soon! I just saw this post this morning and had to give kudos to you!
Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! 😁 20240518_184719
Hey Jason, I saw you on the RC Bronco Club FB page. Looking forward to seeing how your mods go. BTW, I like the GB Ranger...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Antimatter outer banks

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you yes it is hysterical how a color can bring the haters out you’re exactly right btw screw then its not theirs

OP
OP
Antimatter outer banks

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saw this over the weekend and thought it was nice but the grabber blue blows it out of the water. If u can see in my side mirror i own a badlands 2dr velocity blue. I'm a fan of the color and any shades of it
I’ve always liked baby blue also is that robins egg ? They look similar I’ve only seen one locally but didn’t get a close up on it
@Antimatter outer banks You never answered a previous question regarding the mirror caps. Since you masked them off in your original photos, are you keeping the caps AMB? Or did you buy another trim's black plastic mirror caps?
Actually I painted the caps 2 years ago they are pearl black Honda color

OP
OP
Antimatter outer banks

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve always liked baby blue also is that robins egg ? They look similar I’ve only seen one locally but didn’t get a close up on it

Actually I painted the caps 2 years ago they are pearl black Honda color
IMG_0209.jpeg

American Sender

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 F250 Highboy, 1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Speedlogix

Heritage
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That looks fantastic!

hemiblas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 base SAS Bronco, 2018 Rubi JL and JLU
Your Bronco Model
Base

IMG_20160803_180054008.jpg
I think it would look better if the front grill was black, the wheels were black. Other than that it looks good.

Here is my grabber blue mustang that I sold. It looks darker in the shade.

Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! 😁 mustang no plate

OP
OP
Antimatter outer banks

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it's repainted now but that lower rocker area stripe going over the flare was a major improvement over stock looking flares.
Yes I put the Area 51 stripe on. 2 years ago it looked awesome.. of coarse the painter in me wanted something different I added pearls too it before I got the Bronco buzz .. i was restoring a (56 big ff100 ) big window and I had the paint so I thought WTH let’s make a statement πŸ‘ kinda old school cool two tone 😎

OP
OP
Antimatter outer banks

Antimatter outer banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That looks bad ass! Now paint the top white!
Seriously I’m thinking about doing that November last year I got my Anderson hard top looking back I should have went with the white. Dammit I chose black. Ha ha might be painting it white this summer !!!!
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ the door jambs are painted and better than the ford paint job.
Thank you for noticing πŸ‘
Sponsored