Sponsored

Everglades snorkel fender flare blend thoughts….

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I have been thinking about the possibility of adding the factory snorkel without having to cut the fender, yes this would like be an expensive endeavor but I think it would be unique given my thought process or way I would accomplish this. I figure if you order replacement front fenders and flare for an Everglades it should have a port for the factory snorkel, you can either paint them or wrap them however you see fit. I quickly merged the front of an Everglades to a sas Bronco and below is what it would sort of look like….
Ford Bronco Everglades snorkel fender flare blend thoughts…. 3F79CD25-40AA-4F9E-B9A3-0A2C70FF75AF

Ford Bronco Everglades snorkel fender flare blend thoughts…. 2C5EDD84-3EA3-438A-82EE-D19ED9683B52
Sponsored

Chrisr24

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its not a direct swap. The washer fluid reservoir is different in the everglades as well.

OP
OP
Sandbergo

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, but I’m sure that can be remedied. I’ll look into it a bit further at some point. The look reminds me of an old hot rod sort of with a rounder fender in the rear and flatter up front. Just an idea at this point.

Chrisr24

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay, but I’m sure that can be remedied. I’ll look into it a bit further at some point. The look reminds me of an old hot rod sort of with a rounder fender in the rear and flatter up front. Just an idea at this point.
Sorry the fenders are direct swap lol. Just the snorkel wouldn't be a direct addon.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO you're better off just cutting the hole.

If you ever change your mind just slap an autozone fake vent over the hole lol.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMHO, would look stupid to have 1 wheel arch squared off while the other 3 were still rounded. Even if you do both fronts, a hard no without doing the rears also.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wheel arches: Squared off front with round rear doesnt look good.
It doesnt look purposful or utilitarian becasue the squared off arch does not directly relate to the function of the snorkle.

It could possibly look good the other way around, becasue the squared off arch looks more "beefy" which is typically something expressed at the rear of the vehicle.

I want to add one as well + am thinking obout an aftermarked solution so interested to see where u land

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably better off just buying the Airaid Snorkel when it is available. Would be a lot cheaper and should include all the necessary parts.

Otherwise you are buying: snorkel, fenders, flares, air box, washer fluid reservoir, etc. All of which have to be purchased at the Ford parts counter so they won't be cheap.

OP
OP
Sandbergo

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMHO, would look stupid to have 1 wheel arch squared off while the other 3 were still rounded. Even if you do both fronts, a hard no without doing the rears also.
First of all why would you assume that only one side would be done? If I were to do it I would change out both fronts. As for doing them all, I may as well trade my current bronco and get an Everglades. Thanks for the input though.

OP
OP
Sandbergo

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wheel arches: Squared off front with round rear doesnt look good.
It doesnt look purposful or utilitarian becasue the squared off arch does not directly relate to the function of the snorkle.

It could possibly look good the other way around, becasue the squared off arch looks more "beefy" which is typically something expressed at the rear of the vehicle.

I want to add one as well + am thinking obout an aftermarked solution so interested to see where u land
All of this is just spitballing ideas on to the wall and seeing if and what I would actually like. I see Injen has a snorkel coming out as well, best option will be to wait and see what comes out. I’m not in a rush to do anything at the moment.

Sponsored

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Square fenders are cool but you gotta do all four. Snorkel is something else do it right make function. Going aftermarket would be way cheaper. If you are posing be creative with tubing and mounts look at lots of photos.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its not a direct swap. The washer fluid reservoir is different in the everglades as well.
Hey @Chrisr24 would you happen to know the part number(s) for that washer fluid reservoir on the Everglades?

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cheaper and easier to just get an extra fender (maybe already painted?) and just use that, but I like to save my factory parts instead of using them.
Sponsored