First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is very aggravating to look at the big red box sitting in the corner of my garage knowing I can’t install because I will fail our state inspection. I was going to go with their charge pipes and intercooler too but I am looking elsewhere based off this situation. Injen should look for another Bronco as their tester rarely drives or so it seems.
They ought to send out one of these to everybody that's asked for one that has a 23 model year and we can all test them. It sounds like it's just a very small little modification part which is not going to cost them diddly to send us each one so we can get rid of our error code at least for now. Then there's more test cases instead of "supposedly" one, which I don't even know if I believe exists. It seems that guy's had a thousand miles on his test vehicle for the last two or three months now. Like I said I call BS 🤯
Sponsored

EBorgie

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BaseSquatch 2016 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Base
They ought to send out one of these to everybody that's asked for one that has a 23 model year and we can all test them. It sounds like it's just a very small little modification part which is not going to cost them diddly to send us each one so we can get rid of our error code at least for now. Then there's more test cases instead of "supposedly" one, which I don't even know if I believe exists. It seems that guy's had a thousand miles on his test vehicle for the last two or three months now. Like I said I call BS 🤯
I think I have put 2500 miles on mine in the time their tester has had 1000.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I have put 2500 miles on mine in the time their tester has had 1000.
I have put way more than that. I don't believe them!!!!!!

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would gladly volunteer to demo the 'fix' if they will sell me one with a discount and get them their mileage with conditions monitoring to get this thing moving forward!

Anybody know if having the FP Tune eliminates that code being thrown?

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would gladly volunteer to demo the 'fix' if they will sell me one with a discount and get them their mileage with conditions monitoring to get this thing moving forward!

Anybody know if having the FP Tune eliminates that code being thrown?
I have the tune, was hoping it would do the trick, but no such luck.
Sponsored