Sponsored

Eibach springs and bilstein 6100's? Anyone?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has done the eibach springs on a set of bilstein 6100's? If you have what clip setting did you have the perch on?

I have the 6100 on badlands springs, this set up has me with more front lean than I'd like... (About 1 3/8" difference with front and back on the highest clip.) Other option was doing like half a lift either on top of the bottom with longer bolts on the front struts. Or just leave it. Lol

I mean it should work, I'm thinking about it.

Thanks
Ford Bronco Eibach springs and bilstein 6100's?  Anyone? 1000002287
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting approach. Considering Eibach markets spring-only replacements for the ESC-V Bilsteins, I suppose that makes some sense. Just how are these springs different than the OEM Bilsteins?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting approach. Considering Eibach markets spring-only replacements for the ESC-V Bilsteins, I suppose that makes some sense. Just how are these springs different than the OEM Bilsteins?
They are lift springs I guess. People use em to level and a couple inches lift. Which would mean to me that I could place the 6100's on the lowest position for a more plush ride (less preload) and still get a lift/ level out.

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Eibach springs on stock Sasquatch shocks. they didn’t give me the full 2.1” as advertised. Ended up adding .25” spacer plate to top of shock and .25” spacer to the bottom and this did the trick. The Eibach springs are progressive (softer at top of travel)

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have done what you are asking. Using this picture as reference as it was the vehicle used. The stance was ~ 1.25" higher in the rear with the clip set in the lowest position. The front, to be level was set at the second from the bottom position. The ride was very good. I reverted back to the OEM springs only because I thought it was a little to much lift for my tire size.

Ford Bronco Eibach springs and bilstein 6100's?  Anyone? IMG_3971.JPG
Sponsored