Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve heard the ARB bumpers are the only things attached to vehicles that deer actually fear!

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tried talking the wife into putting that bumper on hers but she wouldn't bite. Hahaha
Our Bronco is my wife's daily and she insisted on it. LOL. The deer in NW Montana scare the crap out of her. In addition to the deer, we see elk, moose, and big horn sheep almost daily. It's just a matter of time before it's put to the test. Hopefully you won't have to deal with it again. The big question, did you get the back straps?

OP
OP
codythepirate

codythepirate

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Our Bronco is my wife's daily and she insisted on it. LOL. The deer in NW Montana scare the crap out of her. In addition to the deer, we see elk, moose, and big horn sheep almost daily. It's just a matter of time before it's put to the test. Hopefully you won't have to deal with it again. The big question, did you get the back straps?
I sure hope not. And unfortunately, I did not. I was in south Texas working when it happened.

Sponsored
OP
OP
codythepirate

codythepirate

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Found the speed nuts I was looking for at NAPA today so I pulled the grille back off this evening and put the new FORD letters on. I know they ain't everybody's style, but man, those little red letters sure do pop and complete the front end! I thought about painting them white but we decided to stick with the red for now. I drilled the melted heads off the original FORD letters from the busted grille and may try and true up the mounting posts (what's left of them after drilling and trimming them to remove from grille) and tap the centers to use some little spiral thread plastic screws. I'm glad it's back together and better than new for now. Just need a day without rain so we can get her topless again! 😁🍻

FORD installed.jpg

speed nuts.jpg

FORD letters.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

better than new.jpg

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And people are questioning why auto insurance premiums are rising...
I don't think anyone is questioning that. Corporate greed and frivolous lawsuits come to mind.
And yes, I figured you were being rhetorical, but had to vent anyway.
Sponsored