Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This is what I have so far:
  • Project X 7.0 lights w/ RTR light bar mount
  • Baja Designs Pillar lights mounted on driver side.
  • Deepsleep system for adventures
  • Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcment and accessory mount.

Ford Bronco Current build, 2023 Everglades 752849CB-D076-4952-825F-C21741F21D74

Ford Bronco Current build, 2023 Everglades 5389E678-81AB-4B4F-9C47-4400024E64AB

Ford Bronco Current build, 2023 Everglades IMG_6336

Ford Bronco Current build, 2023 Everglades IMG_6317
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love my Big Bend Bronco, but I do suffer from Everglades Envy. The wheels are awesome , and the interior is one of my favorites. Nicely done. Did you also install a tailgate limiter to keep the 3 gallon rotopax from hitting the taillight, or is that only a concern with double 2 gallon pax? Iā€™m suffering from analysis paralysis when it comes to adding extra fuel. Your setup, a basket, or bumper with swing out.

OP
OP
eqlol

eqlol

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Love my Big Bend Bronco, but I do suffer from Everglades Envy. The wheels are awesome , and the interior is one of my favorites. Nicely done. Did you also install a tailgate limiter to keep the 3 gallon rotopax from hitting the taillight, or is that only a concern with double 2 gallon pax? Iā€™m suffering from analysis paralysis when it comes to adding extra fuel. Your setup, a basket, or bumper with swing out.
Haha I actually get asked about the wheels a lot to even sell them, so I installed advanced wheel locks just in case.

I don't remember if that comes standard with the tailgate reinforcement, but when I do open it all the out, the rotopax doesnt hit the taillight, if you're talking about the hinges. But I did just purchase the warhorse tailgate limiter over the weekend and installing it tomorrow, getting delivered today. Just for extra peace of mind since I do a lot of tailgating at sports events and when setting up my sleeping arrangement.

I was thinking of power coating it first but havent looked up a shop nearby yet.

Sponsored

WildHorseJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rah.

Looks good. How do you like the deep sleep? Was contemplating getting one for mine.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh interesting, I hadnā€™t realized that the raised air intake ā€˜blocksā€™ the standard ditch mount location on the passenger side. Wonder if all the aftermarket ones do the same. Strange side effect of the way the door mirrors are mounted vs on the door itself like the wrangler does.

Agree with the other comments though, such a great trim the Everglades, looking good.

OP
OP
eqlol

eqlol

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Rah.

Looks good. How do you like the deep sleep? Was contemplating getting one for mine.
I like it to be honest, the mattress does its intended job. Can be a hassle trying to find a level spot at times but the pack up isnt too bad, it's just making sure you remove all the air out.

Only complaint is with the vehicle though. Window doesnt have a frame to put a net over. I had to make shift a vent for the window though to get some ventilation in without bugs getting inside. It
Sponsored