Sponsored

Confirming base plastic bumper has fog light harness preinstalled?

cyoungk

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this has been covered... but I'm planning on adding fog lights and switching the headlamp switch to include fog light switch (anyone have exact part number?). I'm sure others have already done this, but I've been reading some mixed comments on whether all models come with fog light harness behind the bumper?

Much appreciate any help!
Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I assume you are adding the modular bumper. Add the switches as well. Every bronco should be ordered with the switch bank

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2021 Base 4 door Sasquatch and mine did not come with any harness or wiring for fog lights. No big deal though. Pick your lights, cut your holes in the bumper (the piece that you will cut into actually pops off the bumper) and wire them up. I do have the aux switches though. Made wiring it up a lot easier.

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Big bend 7M, 21 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this has been covered... but I'm planning on adding fog lights and switching the headlamp switch to include fog light switch (anyone have exact part number?). I'm sure others have already done this, but I've been reading some mixed comments on whether all models come with fog light harness behind the bumper?

Much appreciate any help!
I'm curious to if this has been done. I am wanting to do the same thing

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My '23 BaseSquatch with mod bumper doesn't have the fog harness in the bumper.
I've read you can tap into the wiring harness plug that ends in the drivers side wheelwell. That's where the bumper harness would plug into. You can then add the headlight w/fog switch to control them.

More info in this thread, and watch the vid in post #219
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-factory-connector.40448/page-15#post-1863054
Sponsored