Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't care...Jeep interior makes me claustrophobic. It feels like the windshield is right in my face. The interior size of Bronco smokes it by absolute miles. No matter what they add to a Jeep it will always have a tiny interior feel.
Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don't care...Jeep interior makes me claustrophobic. It feels like the windshield is right in my face. The interior size of Bronco smokes it by absolute miles. No matter what they add to a Jeep it will always have a tiny interior feel.
Yeah I'm there with you, I actually like the Jeep but at 6'6 it's too cramped in there and when you add solid axles to that it gets even worse for comfort.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I'm there with you, I actually like the Jeep but at 6'6 it's too cramped in there and when you add solid axles to that it gets even worse for comfort.
I'm a 5'7" manlet and it's too small for me. That's why you see 4ft tall women driving 90% of them.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my Rubicon Gladiator in 46 days from order to driveway.

I actually gave my reservation back to Chapman because I am very happy with the gladiator and my 2004 Rockcrawler combination. What's sad is the person who got my reservation had the order cancelled in February due to the part availability fiasco.
It still appears under my Ford Account
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Jeep Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with lots of changes, updates, upgrades 1679756841104

Overall, I am very happy I went this route. Here is my typical weekend setup.
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Jeep Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with lots of changes, updates, upgrades 1679757194170

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a 2018 F150 Raptor and really liked the drive and looks, and was reasonably priced. I think the Bronco Raptor looks like an afterthought - looks like animal neuromuscular disorder.

I drove the Jeep 392 while looking at Broncos and found the Jeep to be too cramped inside, especially the footwell. It felt like the passenger was in my lap. Additionally, the steering was not very good. You start entering crazy territory when a Jeep is $90K (MSRP) I opted for the 2-door Wildtrak…better looking, more room, and steers/handles well. When the “speed” urge arises, I jump in one of my other cars.

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a 2018 F150 Raptor and really liked the drive and looks, and was reasonably priced. I think the Bronco Raptor looks like an afterthought - looks like animal neuromuscular disorder.

I drove the Jeep 392 while looking at Broncos and found the Jeep to be too cramped inside, especially the footwell. It felt like the passenger was in my lap. Additionally, the steering was not very good. You start entering crazy territory when a Jeep is $90K (MSRP) I opted for the 2-door Wildtrak…better looking, more room, and steers/handles well. When the “speed” urge arises, I jump in one of my other cars.
The passenger was on your lap cause you were driving a wrangler with a 6.4 Hemi LOL every mans dream

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because 1% of Jeep owners jack them up and put big tires on them. Makes their manhood seem bigger.
You’re mad because he has a point. The Bronco is cooler a Jeep and sure it’s cheaper of the lot. But for someone who’s gonna rock crawl with it the bronco is not the answer. That’s why the aftermarket is still trying to figure it out. Not a single company has the fix. Maybe one day in the near future but they will continue to breakdown until then and keep us stranded if you don’t come prepared with extra tie rods if that’s the only thing that breaks. For the light user it’s a dream come true. If you’re not a rock crawler then he’s not talking to you.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I'm going to stop by to get a price on a Rubicon. I'm getting tired of Ford and the lack of communication. This should have been fixed long time ago. Like others I've had Jeeps for 20+ years, without issues. I need a offroad truck for 1-4 trails.
I can respect that.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
If anyone is interested in checking out the competition while waiting for their bronco to be built, these guys are definitely dealing. I just signed on a new 23 Rubicon 4xe @ a little over 26% off MSRP (discount +ev credit + rebates). Plan is to enjoy that until summer, live with both for awhile, and then put the $ from selling one into the other (y)

https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgeje... Jeep Ram Clarksville&q=4xe&st=Price+asc&pt=2

Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Jeeps were fine when AMC owned them. It's Chrysler that ruined 'em
I had an AMC Jeep. One of the head bolts broke after a drive from Jacksonville to West Palm. I parked in my parents driveway heard a bang. Went out and found it under it. I brought it to the dealer and their service writer asked why I was trying to take the head off. I said I wasn't he pointed to the paint missing on the top and side of the bolt from where it hit the ground. They didn't warranty it. I JB welded it back on turned around and sold it. That would have been in 1985, the first year of the 4 cylinder (I think) between that and all the recalls after Renault bought out AMC the Jeep went to crap.

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I agree with pretty much all of this, and especially the last paragraph. I ended up grabbing a Rubicon 4xe because Broncos around me are all $10K+ above MSRP. Make no mistake: I'd rather have the Bronco. I intend to place an order later this month, but because I want models with Sasquatch and Lux, it may be several years. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong for getting Wrangler/Bronco, but at least Jeep can deliver a vehicle within a year, and their dealerships aren't charging like $10-20K above MSRP. I understand why they're not charging above, but that doesn't negate the facts. For some, losing the features the Bronco holds over the Wrangler doesn't negate the potentially enormous financial mistake of paying $80K for a $60K vehicle.
I've been looking at the 4xe. I think it's a pretty smart buy. It rides better than a normal Wrangler I'm guessing because of the battery weight.

With the 4xe you get pretty much all the stuff I want plus $7500 back in taxes. I filed mine today and got a nice bump for my EV6.

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If anyone is interested in checking out the competition while waiting for their bronco to be built, these guys are definitely dealing. I just signed on a new 23 Rubicon 4xe @ a little over 26% off MSRP (discount +ev credit + rebates). Plan is to enjoy that until summer, live with both for awhile, and then put the $ from selling one into the other (y)

https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgejeep.net/searchnew.aspx?Dealership=Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Clarksville&q=4xe&st=Price+asc&pt=2
Did you buy or lease? How much is the MA EV rebate?

How's this for a plan?

I take the last train to Clarksville
And I'll meet you at the station
You can be here by 4:30
'Cause I've made your reservation

Don't be slow

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't assume these new companies are worse than the previous ones. I think the Jeep has less issues now than it ever did in its history considering the capability. I'm more concerned about Ford reliability than Stellantis to be honest with you, and this is coming from a Ford guy.
As a jeep gladiator owner 2021 …and now 2023 2 dr BM MT bronco owner, my HA gladiators fit and finish is great, and still not sure why the broncos are having all these issues almost 3 model years in sorta…

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you buy or lease? How much is the MA EV rebate?

How's this for a plan?

I take the last train to Clarksville
And I'll meet you at the station
You can be here by 4:30
'Cause I've made your reservation

Don't be slow
I leased because on leases, Chrysler takes the 7500 fed EV rebate immediately off the cap cost regardless of income. I didn't claim any MA ev rebates (I don't know if 4xe is eligible and I think they also require 3 full years of ownership which I probably wont fulfill). All I stacked on top of the fed 7500 was 5k in Jeep incentives and the dealer’s advertised 8% off MSRP discount
Sponsored