Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks Orange on my IPad
What planet are you on??? :p

Okay, call it Cyber Metallic I-Pad orange then... :)

Ford Bronco Color Comparison orange

Ford Bronco Color Comparison 1597663420417

Ford Bronco Color Comparison yellow colors

THAT'S IT!!! IT LOOKS LIKE BEER TO ME! That's a cooler name! Cyber Metallic BEER!

Ford Bronco Color Comparison 1597663785860
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That Grey top is throwing all the colors off and making it look junky n cheap.
Yeah...I understand someone can spend a thou or so to remedy this turd in a punchbowl.

But the question is why a manufacturer would deliberately make the MIC roof an anathema that doesn't match Anything else on the vehicle. Makes me think...if Ford is that dumb, what other mistakes are buried out of sight?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah...I understand someone can spend a thou or so to remedy this turd in a punchbowl.

But the question is why a manufacturer would deliberately make the MIC roof an anathema that doesn't match Anything else on the vehicle. Makes me think...if Ford is that dumb, what other mistakes are buried out of sight?
I agree, I have no idea why ford would do that other than the possibility that they want you to pay extra for a white top at their aftermarket shop. I may be stretching though lol

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice to see some more colors next to each other! I know most of them are on the sport, but seeing these in a real life photo, does this change your color preference/opinion at all?

Cyber Orange all day long for me thanks!

Sponsored

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma DCLB + 2015 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been torn between Area 51 and Cyber, cause they are totally different vibes that I both admire. But then I keep saying to myself, when's the next chance I can buy a car that can pull off Cyber Orange? lol. So I'm leaning towards that.
I'm familiar with your predicament. I went with the "inferno" orange color on my Tacoma and had major regret after I ordered it while I was waiting for it to arrive. "WHAT HAVE I DONE"!? was all I could think about. Now I get compliments on it literally every single day I drive it. I think they key to a loud color is to make sure the other elements of the vehicle are muted. No chrome or silver on the wheels, grille, etc... I get a lot of comments on my truck like "Man, I wish I could pull that off" and I just tell them - you can!

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Courtesy of the latest unembargoed Roadshow review on YouTube. Maybe these jerrycans show up at dealers one day?

I still wish for a Forest Green option to match my first car- a green Eddie Bauer Explorer. Maybe a Coyote Brown? As it is, I'm probably going with Rapid Red.
Ford Bronco Color Comparison BroncoPaint

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not that it matters, but on what planet is that orange???
LMAO you know I've had this argument with my sister since it debuted! I see it as more orange and she argues that its more yellow! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The color should be renamed Orange you glad its not banana

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have the bronco hive deciphered if thats the anti matter or velocity? It looks lovely to me whichever it is

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What planet are you on??? :p

Okay, call it Cyber Metallic I-Pad orange then... :)

THAT'S IT!!! IT LOOKS LIKE BEER TO ME! That's a cooler name! Cyber Metallic BEER!

Thank you!

I am definitely getting my 2 door Badlands Bronco in Cyber Metallic Beer with a Shadow Black modular hard top. I will enjoy the orange interior accents which are part of the Badlands model. Will go with whatever marine grade vinyl interior is available.

Funny how last week I was all in on a Shadow Black exterior like my F150. But this week seeing the ride along videos taught me this vehicle is going to be a whole lot of fun. Cyber Metallic Beer is a fun color. I guess they go well together.

I, as well, remember playing with my yellow and black Tonka trucks as a young boy. Now I get to play with a full size fun truck! I guess dreams do could true.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
You know to wrap the roof any color you want could be done for less than 1000$ aftermarket. Just saying
Someone posted photos of a wrap on the top of their jeep. It really looked good.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought you could only do that with the painted roof. I definitely prefer a factory white roof, anything else isn't going to hold up like a molded in color. It's what was on the 88. If they could do it 30, 40, 50 years ago they can do it now. We'll see. I'm not holding my breath that there's going to be a thousand more options than we've already been provided, but nothings certain yet
Jeep owners have been doing it with the MIC roof.
Between the soft top, MIC top, the modular hardtop, the non modular hardtop, Painted tops in each of the 10 colors. I think we have top over load. Next the aftermarket will add a bunch of top options.
Just wait till the limited edition colors come out next year. 2022.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeep owners have been doing it with the MIC roof.
Between the soft top, MIC top, the modular hardtop, the non modular hardtop, Painted tops in each of the 10 colors. I think we have top over load. Next the aftermarket will add a bunch of top options.
Just wait till the limited edition colors come out next year. 2022.
The base offers 1 top at the moment, MIC grey, it'd be nice to get it mic white from factory. Plus, if there is top overload, what's one more color if it's what the majority would prefer anyway?

Edit: fwiw, more options is great, but having had direct first hand experience with a Bronco with mic white top, I can tell you that anything but mic white is just a substitution, and will never be 100% correct. I don't see my opinion on this ever changing lol
Sponsored

Last edited: