Sponsored

Cloth Heated Seats - What Years and Models?

AFMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco; 89 Foxbody; 11 Miata; 82 280zx
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Traded my base Bronco awhile back and now have a 2023 BB with mid-package MGV heated seats. I much prefer the cloth seats over the MGV seats. I'm considering seeing if someone would trade their heated cloth seats for my MGV seats. If I recall correctly heated cloth were available in 2022 and older BB and OBX. New Heritage has cloth but I doubt that's an option. Any other models I'm missing?
Sponsored

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 23 BB mid package has the cloth heated seats. So nice to not get burned in the summer or frozen in the winter. Nice and grippy too.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door or 4 door?

Sponsored
OP
OP

AFMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 23 BB mid package has the cloth heated seats. So nice to not get burned in the summer or frozen in the winter. Nice and grippy too.
I didn't keep up with the "cloth seats available/cloth seats not available" ordering information but at least around here I didn't find a 23 BB that didn't have MGV. I know some love them but I prefer the cloth.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Traded my base Bronco awhile back and now have a 2023 BB with mid-package MGV heated seats. I much prefer the cloth seats over the MGV seats. I'm considering seeing if someone would trade their heated cloth seats for my MGV seats. If I recall correctly heated cloth were available in 2022 and older BB and OBX. New Heritage has cloth but I doubt that's an option. Any other models I'm missing?
I believe every Bronco with the mid-package has them, so the early Wildtraks would have them also.

OP
OP

AFMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
check ebay. ive seen people selling their cloth seat covers after getting aftermarket leather
Looked at that but from what I read and comparing the two, the cloth seats are different. The MGV have the gap/opening 3/4 of the way up the back rest that the cloth seats do not.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looked at that but from what I read and comparing the two, the cloth seats are different. The MGV have the gap/opening 3/4 of the way up the back rest that the cloth seats do not.
That's correct, and also be aware that many times the tie-in points are cut to save time in removing the cloth seats. Plus the cost of the install is significant.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t believe you need to seek out heated cloth. The heating element is a separate pad that should work with any cloth seat.

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heated seats were not an option for me since I wanted a MT.
Sheepskin works just fine and is comfortable.

OP
OP

AFMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heated seats were not an option for me since I wanted a MT.
Sheepskin works just fine and is comfortable.
Never had sheepskin but they always looked like they would be very hot.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Many 2023 Outer Banks editions had heated cloth seats (if it is a cloth seat from an Outer Banks, it's 100% heated). I would also argue that the OBX seats are the nicest of the cloth seats.
Sponsored