Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero, BUT:
26,000 (mostly) problelm-free miles, but I do have a small pebble-knick--right at the passenger eye-level! So I'll take advantage of the warranty replacement option, and then maybe go with the Exo-Shield.

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! With our release of ExoShield ULTRA for Ford Broncos (our do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can install in your own garage), we wanted to do something fun for forum members. So here lies our giveaway thread!

But first, letā€™s break down what the winner will getā€¦
-ExoShield ULTRA film
-Our toolkit with everything you need
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?
ExoShield ULTRA is different because itā€™s specifically designed for off-road vehicle owners. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact-resistant! Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out with a cracked windshield.

We have tons of resources available to follow along for installs and we also have installation tool kits available to ensure you have a smooth install.

Remember, if you arenā€™t comfortable installing ExoShield ULTRA yourself, we recommend contacting one of our certified ExoShield partners for a quote to install it FOR YOU!

Giveaway:
Now it's time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you have replaced your windshield (even if itā€™s zero).

You have until Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter
. After that time has passed, we will comment on the randomly selected winner and privately message them on the forum to coordinate shipping!

Remember, if you donā€™t win, we do have an active 10% off code for forum members, strictly for use on our online shop!
Code: BUCKSTONECHIPS10

Links:
-To see what's in the box: THERE!
-For additional product information: HERE!
Not yet but have 2 chips

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have replaced mine zero times. I do have a ceramic tint on the inside how will this work with it?

Sponsored

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm up to 6 windshields in 18 months of ownership. All these dang AZ rocks on the freeways

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero so far but figure I'm on borrowed time. They tar and chip all the roads around here so a stone chip / crack is inevitable.

UtahGreg

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Ram 1500 ecodiesel and ā€˜18 VW Atlas SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WE HAVE NEWS! With our release of ExoShield ULTRA for Ford Broncos (our do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can install in your own garage), we wanted to do something fun for forum members. So here lies our giveaway thread!

-ExoShield ULTRA film
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?
ExoShield ULTRA is different because itā€™s specifically designed for off-road vehicle owners. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact-resistant! Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out with a cracked windshield.

We have tons of resources available to follow along for installs and we also have installation tool kits available to ensure you have a smooth install.

Remember, if you arenā€™t comfortable installing ExoShield ULTRA yourself, we recommend contacting one of our certified ExoShield partners for a quote to install it FOR YOU!

Giveaway:
Now it's time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you have replaced your windshield (even if itā€™s zero).

. After that time has passed, we will comment on the randomly selected winner and privately message them on the forum to coordinate shipping!

Remember, if you donā€™t win, we do have an active 10% off code for forum members, strictly for use on our online shop!

Links:
i have replaced windshields here in Salt Lake City 4 times in 3 years. lots of dump trucks on the freeway.
Just picked up my new bronco yesterday. Same windshield so far... fingers crossed

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

-ExoShield ULTRA film
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?

Giveaway:

Links:
I replaced my windshield once because a rock chipped it and it started to crack half the window.

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My windshield adhesive was replaced, but not the windshield yet. I've fixed 6 rock chips though!

Sponsored

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have only replace it once but three days after I replaced it I got a crack and my insurance went up $15 a month so Iā€™ve left it with a crack that keeps growing since February, so 7 months now.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1 on Jeep gladiator at 16k miles and 0 on the bronco with 1.5k miles. 0 on all previous cars.

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No chips yet...only 1700 miles though.
Sponsored