Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like fun. Signed up for Cherry Creek State Park in Denver, CO. Might even have a Bronco by then… 🤞
As many beautiful state parks we have in Florida, I am disappointed in the Florida selection.
Sponsored

CelticCactus

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And nothing in Texas???? That's disappointing. I'd love to attend one, but I'm not driving through 2 states to get to one. Wonder why they didn't think we'd want to play along?

OP
OP
BigHoof

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And nothing in Texas???? That's disappointing. I'd love to attend one, but I'm not driving through 2 states to get to one. Wonder why they didn't think we'd want to play along?
You guys have the Off-Rodeo where most of us aren’t even remotely close to one. Guess they are trying to spread the love. Says something about local dealers too so maybe they partially sponsor the events.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
As many beautiful state parks we have in Florida, I am disappointed in the Florida selection.
And I'm disappointed they put 2 in Florida and not one within 1200 miles of me. Seems par for the course with Farley and his moron team at Ford.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little information regarding site selection that some have complained about. It isn't 100% up to Ford, but rather which State Parks wanted to collaborate with Ford. For those states with no sites selected, it likely is a result of the state level deciding not to apply for the grant. Each site is given a $10K grant via the Built Wild Fund to improve access, facilities, and amenities.

The Tallahassee location had received the money that they used to purchase new grills and picnic tables. I installed 2 of the grills and there were 4 others on the trailer needing installed. And then there was a separate trailer containing the lumber (pre-cut) in which to build picnic tables.

When you check-in, you will receive a passport in which you can get stamped/checked for completing various tasks. One of the tasks is participate in a service project. Completing the passport tasks and you redeem it for Bronco swag.
Sponsored