Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

For those of you who are wanting to strengthen your rig and truly want a strong off-roader without changing your whole rear axles to a Dana 60. If you have a Dana 44 rear and want to strengthen it up here is a solution for you with this truss system. They're coming out with 3 options or styles for the rear Dana 44 axle and I'm sure the other rear axles as well.

I have had some issues with the rear axle tube spinning either from just normal off roading or in relationship to the TTA (Trail Turn Assist). Of course I am running 37's so there is more of a risk. But like a lot have explained these axles we underdeveloped and sounds like Ford is finally releasing they didn't design the rear axles to handle just stock applications.

Ford Bronco Bronco Truss System!! Design/installed by LetzRoll Off-Road in AZ IMG_8863
Ford Bronco Bronco Truss System!! Design/installed by LetzRoll Off-Road in AZ IMG_8861
Ford Bronco Bronco Truss System!! Design/installed by LetzRoll Off-Road in AZ IMG_8862
Ford Bronco Bronco Truss System!! Design/installed by LetzRoll Off-Road in AZ IMG_8860
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a link to the manufacturer? I would definitely add one of these!