First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
nice! honk next time you see me. I probably seen you around also. there arent that many two door’s around here and It makes me happy every time I see one. I see so many 4 doors though. its fine lol. my bronco has a few dings on it now and isnt as clean as it used to be. basically my toy at this point. Shes due for a detail, some paint correction, and ding repair soon. also due for a tire change so Im holding out for the k03’s. what tires are you running?
Will do! Yeah, not a lot of 2-doors in Vegas, so it's always nice to come across some. I have a few songs too - going to get my engine bay cleaned and oil changed this weekend, and like you, thinking of doing a detail/paint correction as well.

I upgraded to the Falken WildPeaks 285/70/17 last October. I also just installed color-matched door handles last weekend and replaced the window switch as well, since the rubber was chipping off.

OP
OP
JimiVegas

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

nice! thanks for reminding me that ill have to do that to my engine bay as well. anyhow, my buddy swears by the wildpeaks. I was about to get the at4’s but since the ko3’s are coming out in my size (315/70/17), I might as well wait. I’ve been wanting white lettering bfg’s for a while. I’m a sucker for looks haha. If there arent any white lettering options on the K03’s come august then I’ll get the AT4’s for sure. I heard the k02 were a nightmare in the rain and am hoping they fixed that with the k03.
Sponsored