Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome pics! BTW did you have issues with your Rotopax hitting your passenger taillight when you opened the gate?
If you open more than about 90 degrees, then yes it will touch. So don't forget that and you'll be fine. Also, with 2 gallons in each of those, you'll be right at the max weight for the bracket according to Ford. It worked great and is very snug and never moved one iota.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

who makes that front bumper? Looks clean.

Trail FX but the same as Scorpion and a couple of others I can't think of right now. I cut the center section out to mount my winch.

Last edited:

budman

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, 4Runner & 2 Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My daughter LOVES sunsets and wanted to spend her birthday this week watching one so we took off to the Atchafalaya Swamp Levee to pick a spot and watch the sun go down! Loving this 2 door! Still shopping for the right bumpers/winch to add for more adventures this fall/winter!
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Sunset01
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Sunset02

Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
My daughter LOVES sunsets and wanted to spend her birthday this week watching one so we took off to the Atchafalaya Swamp Levee to pick a spot and watch the sun go down! Loving this 2 door! Still shopping for the right bumpers/winch to add for more adventures this fall/winter!
I live west of Houston and we were in the Lafayette area visiting customers last year during a fairly rainy stretch. One of our customers is in Krotz Springs, so we hopped in our rental Equinox, fired up Waze, and set our destination. I thought it was odd that it showed us exiting in the middle of the Basin Bridge, but figured Waze knew best. As we exited and passed by the visitors center, I saw the first patch of dirt road and said to my buddy "must be some construction for a bit - should turn back to pavement around the bend." Wrong. :LOL: About halfway to Krotz Springs, there was a road grader stuck in the mud on the lower road with a tire pulled off the rim. Thankfully the upper road was in a little better condition, but I had no idea how long we had the option of an upper AND lower road. Adding to our uncertainty was the fact that we never once saw any oncoming vehicles, making me think we were headed for a real headache. Luckily the upper road didn't end until the lower road was paved, so we made it, but that adventure made for a comically uncomfortable 15-20 minute drive.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 6866DD9F-7548-4D13-821A-AF8A66178A5F
Waiting for “real” parts (May get shock skids today) so took the Big Bend stickers off (one to the back window other on tool box) and added ford (heritage limited) bronco scripts and a couple Sasquatch decals off eBay.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pulled the rear seats out of my new 2 Dr this AM. Hardest part is removing the Christmas Tree fasteners that are determined to ruin your easy removal job. I'm checking out some of the great solutions on the forum for adding a flat platform to the 2 Dr.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 6866DD9F-7548-4D13-821A-AF8A66178A5F
3/4 inch plywood and waterproof marine carpeting. All under $150.

Screenshot_20230810_225023_Photos.jpg

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. consolationprize1

I may as well enter my picture of it in it's natural habitat so I can say that I was officially in the club for a while.

Funny enough, it has been nicknamed 'consolation prize' by my friends and co-workers.

It currently has a whopping 21 miles on it after being delivered from Granger the first week of June.

Unfortunately, I got the short end of the build quality stick with this one and have used Cat's check-list to go over it with a fine tooth comb.

I've fixed or corrected 90% of what I encountered and it was quite a bit with the worst offenders being the body panel gap & fitment on the drivers side, the 3 inch long, poorly touched up mark on the front edge of the drivers door (I posted a picture of it earlier in this thread), and the gaps in the weather stripping on the removable panels, that I could see light thru from the inside and fully insert my index finger into them.

It had a bunch of stuff loose and not properly tightened from the factory and low rear differential oil. The only things I haven't corrected have to do with the hard top. I had it's windows tinted and the rear side windows in the top have fine scratches on them on the interior, from assembly, that got magnified once the film set up for 24hrs. The honeycomb pattern is getting worse on the top portion and it has gained divots all over making it look like someone was trying to dribble a baseball up there.

Sorry for the rant, but I do feel kind of underwhelmed/let down after waiting this long, but it's now better than it came from the factory and will be a nice vehicle for someone once the Ranger Raptor is built.

Sponsored

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well time to jump back on the crazy train again. My order for a 2 Door Big Bend was submitted to Ford earlier today. Now the long wait begins.