Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate what everyone is doing with their Broncos. Getting them dirty. Taking them off roads. I am just not there yet.

I have had mine for about 20 days. It hasn't been out in the rain yet. I think the wipers work but I do not know. I didn't want to run them dry across the glass I already washed the small amount of dirt and bugs off of it. I also detailed the inside because of dust. Used Chemical Guys on my plastic and rubber bits on the outside.

I did get a bit adventurous and replace all the speakers and used Forscan to power them up.

I love this thing. I know what it is intended for and I will eventually stop babying it but right now it is my garage queen. I posted a pic before but here she is in her natural habitat.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230606_161034
I like it.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just felt the need to post to my 2 door brothers and the AMB team.

Gave it a quick scrub in the sun an heading to have AFC fenders installed. I pulled the power steps, wheel liners n flare and the rear bumper.

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Bad Ass đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

20230613_163241.jpg

20230613_162606.jpg

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just felt the need to post to my 2 door brothers and the AMB team.

Gave it a quick scrub in the sun an heading to have AFC fenders installed. I pulled the power steps, wheel liners n flare and the rear bumper.

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Bad Ass đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Snapseed

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Snapseed
I really wanted AMB but got pushed to a 2023. I love that color. Azure Gray is growing on me though.

Sponsored

Nabor19

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond; 1994 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Enjoyed Off-Roadeo NH on Monday. Of course I chose the 2dr! Felt like the 4drs on the trail were like the 2-person go-carts racing against the singles! Everyone should do the 2dr at Off-Roadeo

IMG_7440.jpeg

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll get a picture or two of mine as proof I'm in the 2Dr club (for a little while), but right now it's still dirty from when it was delivered 8 days ago and I haven't driven it at all.

I've been trying to get to finish up the downstairs of my condo, so I've been doing stuff here and there, but mostly fixing the glaring issues it had from the factory.
It had a gap in the weatherstrip, on both sides, at the back of the removable panels where they meet up (at least should) with the weatherstrip on the clam-shell. I could see the inside of the vehicle thru them and my pinky fit perfectly in the gaps.

The panel alignment on the driver's side door, fender and hood was horrible, like how did it even leave the factory like this horrible. I'm a former auto body refinish & repair tech and I could've done a better job in my sleep with a hang-over.
To top it off, it also had a 3 inch rub mark with the primer showing thru on the leading edge of the drivers door from the gaps and alignment being so bad. Yes, that mark was on it's baby picture also (I magnified the image a little and there it was). The dark blue touch up paint gobbed onto it made me cringe, but luckily that rub mark happened before the clear-coat was sprayed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230613_180415

This picture should give you a good idea of how far I had to move/adjust the fender to even up the gap. I could only fit .030 of stacked feeler gauges between the door and fender at the bottom and that was also with the bottom of the door tucked below the trailing edge of the fender from the factory.
I got the light wet-sanding done after these pictures and now I just need to do the touch-up spot repair. You won't be able to tell that blemish was there after I'm done with it. (y)

Ignorance is bliss. I try to not look too closely, once you see the flaw you can't unsee it. ; )

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mel....

That's kinda eerie. I gotta have it! Where did you see this??

My graphic has been on since April 2nd of 2022. My friend, @Bad_Bronco, installed it for me. The graph in front of the Bucking Horse is my voice-recorded soundwave, "Ford...609 Days...". IFYKYK.

Love that toy model...would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks for sharing this!!

CAT !!!!!!! If you find one of these, I want one too. I will keep my eye open for it too. I'm heading down to Overland Expo July 7-9th in Redmond. OR ..... You should go if your around then !!!!

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CAT !!!!!!! If you find one of these, I want one too. I will keep my eye open for it too. I'm heading down to Overland Expo July 7-9th in Redmond. OR ..... You should go if your around then !!!!
I will be in Pebble Beach during that time, at the US Women's Open.

Mel found this car model on ebay...I bought one.

EDIT...

OK...I just bought you one!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really wanted AMB but got pushed to a 2023. I love that color. Azure Gray is growing on me though.
The entire order, build process with Ford is unbelieveable. Not sure it's still effects from our Covid days... Thats another story!

The Azure Gray is cool! I was at a show the other week and saw a Hot Pepper Red Metallic and that was insane!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ignorance is bliss. I try to not look too closely, once you see the flaw you can't unsee it. ; )
It was pretty glaring and hard to miss and the dark blue touch up paint they gobbed onto it made it stand out more and instantly drew my eyes to how badly things were aligned on the driver's side. The gap was so small at the bottom, that if it would've had mud or snow/ice build-up on the edge it would've made thing worse on the door and the fender.

On the plus side, the MiC top was made on 4/3/23 and is actually pretty good, so far.

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't want to keep the OBX badges, and I didn't want to do the Bronco script again... so I went this route. They're on the small side, but I am pretty happy- I think they're a good alternative!
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 1686750810011
Sponsored