2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnt want the MIC or the soft top. But switched to the soft top since I have another order that’ll be 2023 most likely and shooting for the mod top on that one.

I live in CO and have a soft top on my wrangler and its perfectly fine for winters.

After 2 weeks of having the OEM soft top, I swapped it out for the twill trektop. Much happier with this top (quality, looks & quieter than oem top). Could care less if it doesnt fold all the way down. Wife will just be flipping it back when she drives it and wont have the oem frame on the sides for the large dogs to bash their heads into.
Sponsored

Neejmais

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my soft top. Had the bronco for about almost 3 month and travel on freeway when it’s windy to rain and no loud sound like everyone compliant about. It’s quiet on the freeway and daily driving. There’s no weird sound or noise also. I can hear the back people loud.

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love my soft top. Had the bronco for about almost 3 month and travel on freeway when it’s windy to rain and no loud sound like everyone compliant about. It’s quiet on the freeway and daily driving. There’s no weird sound or noise also. I can hear the back people loud.
Thanks Steve, in my mind noise level is a subjective thing. What doesn't bother us may bother others. Owning other convertibles I expect the wife, and I will be like you. We probably won't even notice if there is acutally any road noise. :)
Sponsored