First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like that bar too. Its minimalist and doesn't increase the length of the Bronco by much. I have the factory bar on my lowly Base and I like it, but I like this better.
I had a "lowly" Base SAS first and loved it, just had an oppt'y to get this Raptor....the push bar is from Stickerfab, not expensive at all, and literally took 5 minutes to screw on!
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yikes. If that happened where I live, you could plan on paying another $10k-$20k on top of the bronco repairs. If you hit a cow on the highway, you owe that farmer money for the cow and like it's next three generations

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yikes. If that happened where I live, you could plan on paying another $10k-$20k on top of the bronco repairs. If you hit a cow on the highway, you owe that farmer money for the cow and like it's next three generations
In Texas, if you hit a cow on the highway, it's the rancher's fault for not maintaining his fence and he could be liable. However, if you're on their property and hit a cow (say, on an oilfield lease road), you're absolutely liable for it. Guaranteed that whatever cow you hit, it will inexplicably end up being his most prized show cow that costs several times more than what a regular cow would cost.

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hit a cow on the way home. Black cow and dark rainy roads don’t mix. I only saw it’s eyes eyes and stomped on the breaks but still managed to hit it. At least it wasn’t a huge cow and I was going below the speed limit. The air bags didn’t deploy and nobody was hurt (besides the poor cow that is). It would’ve been way worse in a sedan or anything lower than a Bronco.

The grille, air condenser, radiator/support and fans are damaged beyond repair. A lot of crumbly plastic pieces broke as well. The mod bumper appears to be undamaged. I have no idea how long the repair will take. I can only hope it will be quick. Stay safe everyone.

79E17D76-BB30-4E33-A598-5026D6126D68.jpeg

E5B3A972-61E2-41A4-891F-61B1F76F99CD.jpeg

C4863EF8-C919-44CA-BA67-8304C642951D.jpeg

EBD8DC1C-061D-4ED1-9CD8-2361590B7D8D.jpeg

32888789-860F-4435-B63D-8AAD390C6BA7.jpeg

491EAB80-CAAA-4C98-B013-2BC6F66BF8B3.jpeg

71A35A40-E7BC-4AC3-A413-BA9F15F28DB0.jpeg

13714E06-1F33-4F20-B99B-60A4212509A5.jpeg

FCE70DE2-D360-4B3D-AEFA-263216D2E977.jpeg
Is it Bronco MEATS cow? Sorry for your loss but do you get to fire up the grill at least?

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would let the dealer know the airbags didn't go off. That kind of damage would of deployed the bags in my opinion.
Disagree since the bumper wasn’t damaged. If it was hard enough to cave the bumper. Yes

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

32B04923-BEF0-4271-82B2-0CCF178A969F.jpeg

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you had to deal with that bull shit. Judging by the damage, you must have butchered the cow. I wonder how bad the damage would have been had you grazed it? I’m sure your insurance will milk this accident for years. no doubt they’ll tan your hide. I have a real beef with how the insurance industry works.

The timing for this accident couldn’t be worse with the high-steaks driving conditions due to inclement weather approaching. Try to steer clear of that route as best as you can.

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry you had to deal with that bull shit. Judging by the damage, you must have butchered the cow. I wonder how bad the damage would have been had you grazed it? I’m sure your insurance will milk this accident for years. no doubt they’ll tan your hide. I have a real beef with how the insurance industry works.

The timing for this accident couldn’t be worse with the high-steaks driving conditions due to inclement weather approaching. Try to steer clear of that route as best as you can.
I'd say this puts him on the horns of a dilemma. All I can truly say is that I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell.

OP
OP
Agrod

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So many puns :)

And holy cow are those signature headlights expensive. I was quoted $1,500 each with shipping and tax.

Sponsored

Bronco32

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So many puns :)

And holy cow are those signature headlights expensive. I was quoted $1,500 each with shipping and tax.
Sorry you are dealing with this and I hope it's a quick fix. I noticed in your profile pic that your turn signal bar is amber instead of white. Did you modify your factory signature lights or are those aftermarkets?

OP
OP
Agrod

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Agrod

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick update. Got the first batch of parts in. I installed the fans, radiator, radiator support, top active shutter assembly and the grille. I'm searching for a shop to install the AC condenser and do the R1234YF refrigerant refill.

For lighting, I went with the Morimoto XRGB headlamps, the Oracle triple fog-lamps and a generic set of ditch lights wired up to the uplifter switches all off StickerFab.

Ford Bronco Bronco meets cow (not in a good way) IMG_5627

I'm still waiting for the hood, OEM grille letters, front camera and various other plastic parts to arrive. It feels great having it back on the road (event without a working AC in 90F weather). Shout out to @StickerFab for the awesome service.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would let the dealer know the airbags didn't go off. That kind of damage would of deployed the bags in my opinion.
I highly doubt that was enough impact.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick update. Got the first batch of parts in. I installed the fans, radiator, radiator support, top active shutter assembly and the grille. I'm searching for a shop to install the AC condenser and do the R1234YF refrigerant refill.

For lighting, I went with the Morimoto XRGB headlamps, the Oracle triple fog-lamps and a generic set of ditch lights wired up to the uplifter switches all off StickerFab.

Ford Bronco Bronco meets cow (not in a good way) IMG_5627

I'm still waiting for the hood, OEM grille letters, front camera and various other plastic parts to arrive. It feels great having it back on the road (event without a working AC in 90F weather). Shout out to @StickerFab for the awesome service.
Looking great so far!
Sponsored