Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So I may be the first one to take delivery! My tracker updated Tuesday to built 5/6, and then switched to the “order confirmed” glitch which I guess meant it shipped. Dealership said it could be a few weeks and then sent me a video (screenshot below) of my Everglades pulling onto the lot on the truck about an hour ago! The dealer said they’ve never seen overnight shipping, as it looks like it left the plant less than 24 hours ago!

Working through financing details and when exactly I’ll take delivery since I’m traveling all week this week, but it’s here!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_0852

Frank556

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got a fun email just now, put a damper on my day a bit. Perhaps other will see something as well...hopefully not.
I received the same dreaded e-mail. Maybe I am reaching a bit but I pictured a Physician saying we have good news and bad news about your little one....

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Several of us went through this same thing last year while awaiting order. Turned out to be a nothing-automated email and didn't seem to have any affect on our shipping/delivery.

Now that was last year so I can't guarantee anything but it wasn't uncommon at the time.

Hoping for the best for you

Sponsored

Grumparoo406

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the same dreaded e-mail. Maybe I am reaching a bit but I pictured a Physician saying we have good news and bad news about your little one....
I got that email too! 2 door Badlands, MT, 2.3, Lux. I wonder what it's waiting for? I got the tear tag which info here says means the build is done.

Frank556

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got that email too! 2 door Badlands, MT, 2.3, Lux. I wonder what it's waiting for? I got the tear tag which info here says means the build is done.
My order has a tear tag as well. Maybe nothing to worry about like Mdozier said but I've also read that it could mean QA discovered something after it left the assembly line?

WanderingLama

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha same config here! 2dr Badlands w/ Sasquatch, MT, Lux

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, me too, yet dealership confirmed it was actually built 5/3, and ford chat confirmed again today of 5/5-5/11 shipping schedule. So, we shall see.
I am curious of those who got the email of your shipping method? Are you “rail” or “convoy”? I am “convoy”, and told by the dealership that once on the truck, it’s a day to get here. If we’re mostly convoy who got the email, then perhaps it’s waiting for the delivery trucks to catch up.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4047

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No date update on the tracker either to reflect the email. Still on 5/3 date…

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 IMG_4048

Sponsored

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup, me too, yet dealership confirmed it was actually built 5/3, and ford chat confirmed again today of 5/5-5/11 shipping schedule. So, we shall see.
I am curious of those who got the email of your shipping method? Are you “rail” or “convoy”? I am “convoy”, and told by the dealership that once on the truck, it’s a day to get here. If we’re mostly convoy who got the email, then perhaps it’s waiting for the delivery trucks to catch up.

Same email, production date populated of 5/6, no “built” date, no modules showing but has a tear tag ID, sticker shows rail transport.

Got a fun email just now, put a damper on my day a bit. Perhaps other will see something as well...hopefully not.

Just got the same email … Wildtrak MIC Lux Tow. Anyone know of production constraints ?

OP
OP
rdg04578

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
and on the opposite side of the spectrum-- My window sticker on the tracker has never worked, I cannot see my modules or tear tag--however my current status is shipped--

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we’re all just waiting for our rides to our respective dealerships at this point, probably sitting out in those parking lots around the factory and our notices are messed up because the car didn’t get scanned from one step to the next inside the factory. Probably gets scanned when loaded onto the train or truck and triggers the “shipped” step.
That, or we’re all getting Chevy Blazers! Ha!

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received the same email. Ford chat said delivery 5/13. confusing,
Yep, got that email too. Dealership said built and ready to ship but could take 1 day or 3 weeks....won't ship until they have a full load on truck, apparently.

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I may be the first one to take delivery! My tracker updated Tuesday to built 5/6, and then switched to the “order confirmed” glitch which I guess meant it shipped. Dealership said it could be a few weeks and then sent me a video (screenshot below) of my Everglades pulling onto the lot on the truck about an hour ago! The dealer said they’ve never seen overnight shipping, as it looks like it left the plant less than 24 hours ago!

Working through financing details and when exactly I’ll take delivery since I’m traveling all week this week, but it’s here!

Good for you! Congrats!

Now I'm going to ask A silly question. I'm new to this forum thing. I can't figure out how to start a discussion. I can't find the pencil icon, can only respond to someone else's post.

Also, how are they adding their bronco info in light gray at the bottom? Thanks!
Sponsored