First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got a message from the dealership on what they hold up is. I’m currently in “in production” limbo. This is what they had to say... “ Unfortunately, it shows produced, but it hasn't left the factory. It might be quality control, but all my orders have been delayed recently. I think Ford released a lot of vehicles at once, and the shipping chain is backed up.”

anyone else get a similar response?
Sponsored

kinch1

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a message from the dealership on what they hold up is. I’m currently in “in production” limbo. This is what they had to say... “ Unfortunately, it shows produced, but it hasn't left the factory. It might be quality control, but all my orders have been delayed recently. I think Ford released a lot of vehicles at once, and the shipping chain is backed up.”

anyone else get a similar response?
Been in the same boat for weeks. Dealer says it's built, but on a quality hold.

Bronco1974

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been in the same boat for weeks. Dealer says it's built, but on a quality hold.
Yeah, it’s kinda annoying the lack of communication from Ford, but I guess it’s par for the course. It’s been so long I’ll probably pass out when I get the built and shipped notification lol.

Sponsored

Daft_KC

Everglades
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Dang, you guys are still waiting?

Daft_KC

Everglades
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Agreed. I may pass out when my tracker shows any movement. 4door OuterBanks hard top. Lux
Mine was in my driveway before it changed to shipped on the tracker. Use the customer service chat function. They are helpful and a lot more up to date.

Bronco1974

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was in my driveway before it changed to shipped on the tracker. Use the customer service chat function. They are helpful and a lot more up to date.
Thank you for the info. The chat was not too informative. They said if I called the marketing 800# they could give me more info.
Sponsored