Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m so happy for all of you cruising around in your new Broncos but I’m feeling more despondent as time goes on. Here I am over a month from our build week with no idea what is happening with my vehicle or when it might be arriving.
Does customer service created a case to investigate what’s going on with why my Bronco is tracking to be delivered to a different dealership from the one I ordered it from. They called and left a message that they “escalated the case” whatever that means. When trying to follow up with the person working the case I got shuffled around so many times on the phone that I gave up after over a half hour of giving the same information to several agents that said they would transfer me to the agent handling the case only to have them transfer me to the general number again.
My salesman at the dealership is no help and he says he can’t find any information as to why my Bronco is stuck in production for a month. I’m so frustrated and disconcerted by Fords customer service that I am considering how I can get my deposit back and take my business elsewhere. Has me considering the new Toyota Land Cruiser.
And I know it’s not unusual to have to wait for the Bronco and all it’s just that I feel like I’m being given the runaround by all parties involved. And this spring weather isn’t helping as I want to be cruising around with the top off and getting out of the city to hit the trails. Ugh 😩

Ok rant over.
I feel like this is something your dealership should be doing, not making you do. What did the manager at your dealership say? Can you ask for an appt or contact number for the owner or area manager? So sorry you're going through this!
Sponsored

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel like this is something your dealership should be doing, not making you do. What did the manager at your dealership say? Can you ask for an appt or contact number for the owner or area manager? So sorry you're going through this!
Yeah this is my next move as honestly the dealership has done nothing for me from day one except take my order and even that I had to correct multiple times. I guess that should have been my first heads up. I think I might just ask for my deposit back and take my business elsewhere as so far they haven't instilled confidence in this process or how they have treated me as a customer.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah this is my next move as honestly the dealership has done nothing for me from day one except take my order and even that I had to correct multiple times. I guess that should have been my first heads up. I think I might just ask for my deposit back and take my business elsewhere as so far they haven't instilled confidence in this process or how they have treated me as a customer.
That really, really sucks. I'm sorry to hear how unprofessional and useless your dealer has been. If you feel like it's no longer worth it, definitely take your business elsewhere. But if you feel like you still have some fight in you, see if you can get ahold of the area manager and escalate it that way.
I'm feisty so I don't let people like this get away with this kind of crap.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, this is weird. I went in to check my status on the tracker a few minutes and a message came up that said they can't process my request and to enter a valid VIN. Did it three times and nothing. Did anyone have this happen to them?

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just went and looked at the order I placed and I get the same thing as you.

Sponsored

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2024 Bronco On Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just checked again and it came up so I guess it was a glitch. Maybe it is the geomagnetic storms messing up the internet:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker still says my vehicle is in production and that “this can take a few days” 😂 More like a few weeks with no update!

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Used to be Sunday was software maintenance so sometimes it didn’t work at all, other times it gave the same results you got like it had no record of the order.
Sundays were generally unreliable in times past for what it’s worth
Sponsored