First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My top came in the mail yesterday and installed today. Same flapping/popcorn noise. What’s this cable everyone is mentioning so I can check. I can definitely stick my pinky underneath on the passenger side
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm wondering if the cable on that side came loose. Mine makes kind of a popcorn popping sound at high speeds but I haven't seen it do anything like that on either side. Looking closer at the photos something on that side doesn't look right it should be flush with the bottom looks like something is pushing the top out. Compare it to the other side.
How did you resolve the popcorn noise? It’s driving me crazy.

Bronco luv

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I appreciate the feedback. I’m certainly going try and remove the back and check the cables once I get a chance.
The snorkel comment is interesting, as I certainly never thought about how that affects airflow. We shall see after I pull it all apart. Ha!
I just bought a Sunrider and I have Everglades and it does the same thing on the snorkel side. I’m going to send it back because I believe the wind noise from The snorkel is causing that flapping noise..
Sponsored