First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wondering if anyone has ordered from Archetype Racing in the last 6 months and been able to get in touch with them recently? I placed an order with them back on January 2nd. I was getting periodic updates for a while, but have not received any update in the last two and a half months. I have emailed them several times dating back to April and no longer receive responses about my order. I am curious if anyone has had the same experience or had better luck getting in touch with them? Anyone know another way to get in touch with them versus email?

Thanks
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume they took orders about 6-8 months ago and still haven't delivered? This is the third "WHERE IS AR" thread I've seen last week or so. They are known for being slow, if not ADV top slow (šŸ˜±).

They are on the forum, although I don't recall their usernames.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
M-B GLE53 AMG,, Ducati XDiavel, Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I assume they took orders about 6-8 months ago and still haven't delivered? This is the third "WHERE IS AR" thread I've seen last week or so. They are known for being slow, if not ADV top slow (šŸ˜±).

They are on the forum, although I don't recall their usernames.
@EIGHTLUG

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€˜Genuineā€™ Archetype Racing customer service seem to be non-existent.
Many here that have placed orders with Archetype Racing have messaged them inquiring about their orders, myself included, only to receive a pacified and/or a response with a politely fabricated (no pun) excuse to basically just shut us all up for even asking where are orders are.

Beyond all of this, I donā€™t know what the hell is going on.

Last edited:

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the only information made available Online that I can find.

Curtis Heidel
Owner at Archetype Racing

+14073015556

[email protected]

11806 Clear Creek Rd NW Ste 100
Silverdale, WA 98383

https://www.archetypecomposites.com/contact

How do I cancel my archetype order?

Please email [email protected] to request a cancellation of your order. In your email, include the full name on the order and the order number. Order cancellation/refunds are processed in 5 to 7 business days from the cancellation request acknowledgement.

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They'll get to your email. They're doing their best to triage the inbox. Emails with an issue or question about an order they received take precedence over order update requests. Couple that with being shorthanded this summer with folks on vacation and that doesn't speed things up at all.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Inexcusable to not reply until order cancellations are requested. It's not that hard to ask for good communication and relatively reasonable turnaround times. If you cannot deliver a non-custom order, don't accept the order. Put a pause on taking new orders and deal with your backlog. It looks like AR has great products. What good is a quality product if your money is held hostage for 6+ months and you have no clue when you are going to receive your order?

sthomas

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I inquired about inventory status, discount codes, and product info on Monday and received multiple responses within 5 minutes. Out of curiosity, what product(s) were ordered that are taking 6 months to fulfill?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I inquired about inventory status, discount codes, and product info on Monday and received multiple responses within 5 minutes. Out of curiosity, what product(s) were ordered that are taking 6 months to fulfill?
Stirrups, Magnum Stirrups, Shackles, side badges, and shift knobs off the top of my headā€¦you can look around the forum, Facebook, Better Business Bureau & Reddit and see the pattern. They are MUCH less responsive once youā€™ve paid.

Theyā€™re also extremely dismissive of any customer issues. If you do complain theyā€™ll just cancel your order instead of trying to resolve issues they caused then blame you for it.

Sponsored

JCG2042

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sas, 2024 MB GLE450e (Wife)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am annoyed AF with them right now.

I ordered their Bronco Badland Sasquatch fender badges in March and the website said 6-8 weeks turnaround. I got an acknowledgement email immediately, then an "Order Accepted" email about 6 weeks in. Here we are in July... crickets.

In May, I ordered the Magnum Stirrups. I figured they would take a while - but the length of time for the fender badges has me second guessing the purchase.

Worst part is they take your money immediately instead of when it ships like most places do.

And lastly - THEY KEEP ADVERTISING EVERYWHERE!! Why are you advertising on every platform known to humanity if you can't fulfill your orders????

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ordered from them a few times now. They can be slow but they have never not delivered.
I think some discussion on the type of work AR is doing is warranted, which can help explain the absurd-seeming lead times after ordering. Billet machining takes a while and I assume they're not producing more than one. It can also often be one at a time. I also assume (like 74Weld) that they are producing products for commercial and/or industrial purposes, which they probably make more money on. The machines are very expensive, as well.

So it can take months (apparently) after an order before there's machine time to render the part you've ordered. AR does have very nice stuff that's pricey, but the billet process is a big reason for that.

I think if they did more to respond and preemptively communicate regularly, and perhaps take a deposit but not full payment up front, that would go a long way. They don't seem to want to do that, which is discouraging I would think for their customers. But I think if they got better at it (see: TOR vs Armadillo vs ADV on the aftermarket top front), they would get goodwill for more than their designs. I think it's striking there's only one reply defending them, in other words.

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am wondering if anyone has ordered from Archetype Racing in the last 6 months and been able to get in touch with them recently? I placed an order with them back on January 2nd. I was getting periodic updates for a while, but have not received any update in the last two and a half months. I have emailed them several times dating back to April and no longer receive responses about my order. I am curious if anyone has had the same experience or had better luck getting in touch with them? Anyone know another way to get in touch with them versus email?

Thanks
Unfortunately, the owner doesnā€™t care if he loses your business and continues to aggressively market for more business even though he canā€™t fulfill orders placed months ago.

After 3 emails to the company with zero reply I finally received a response through Facebook messenger with a promise to give me my order status. Then nothing.

The owner finally told me he would just cancel my order ā€œno skin off my backā€ is what he said.

This company may make great stuff but their service is god awful and there are great alternatives on the market that you donā€™t have to deal with this type of service.

Please look at the numerous forums on here of customers with your same experience. Mine was posted just a few days ago.

Good Luck!