Sponsored

ARB E-Z Deflator Digital Gauge and Sasquatch Wheel Compatibility?

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered already. I tried searching everywhere, but I found nothing regarding this specific topic.

I'm looking into buying an ARB E-Z Deflator Digital Gauge. For me, the backlit display makes the price difference worth it over the analog version for the convenience of being able to quickly read it in the dark without having to mess with an external light.

Will the "ARB E-Z Tire Deflator" part ARB510 work with my stock Sasquatch wheels (w/ factory beauty rings), or will I need to purchase part ARB510L? The latter part's description states it has an extended valve specifically for beadlock wheels. As far as I know, the valve doesn't change on the Sasquatch wheel whether you upgrade it to the Ford Performance beadlock rings or not.

https://arbusa.com/air-compressors/tire-accessories-2/

Anyone know if the regular ARB510 gauge will work?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. It works. The valve stem is flexible so it’s quite easy to get the standard size ARB deflator onto the stem.

I use the analogue version and the air chuck is the same. If they make a longer one, it could help a bit but you’ll get used to taking it off and on quite rapidly.

Carry some extra valve stem cores because it’s only a matter of time before you launch a valve core half way to the next state over because you forgot to tighten it back. It happens.

OP
OP
orange_methodology

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, good to know. Thanks for the info!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered already. I tried searching everywhere, but I found nothing regarding this specific topic.

I'm looking into buying an ARB E-Z Deflator Digital Gauge. For me, the backlit display makes the price difference worth it over the analog version for the convenience of being able to quickly read it in the dark without having to mess with an external light.

Will the "ARB E-Z Tire Deflator" part ARB510 work with my stock Sasquatch wheels (w/ factory beauty rings), or will I need to purchase part ARB510L? The latter part's description states it has an extended valve specifically for beadlock wheels. As far as I know, the valve doesn't change on the Sasquatch wheel whether you upgrade it to the Ford Performance beadlock rings or not.

https://arbusa.com/air-compressors/tire-accessories-2/

Anyone know if the regular ARB510 gauge will work?
Actually I'd recommend the Staun tire deflators over the ez deflate. You get a pack of 4 and they are pre-set to a determined PSI (adjustable from 6-30PSI also).

They are made in Australia and you can do 4 tires at once.

With the ARB, you have to do each tire on it's own and you have to stop periodically to check the pressure.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/staun-tire-deflator-4-pack-standard-duty-6-30-psi/

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually I'd recommend the Staun tire deflators over the ez deflate. You get a pack of 4 and they are pre-set to a determined PSI (adjustable from 6-30PSI also).

They are made in Australia and you can do 4 tires at once.

With the ARB, you have to do each tire on it's own and you have to stop periodically to check the pressure.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/staun-tire-deflator-4-pack-standard-duty-6-30-psi/
@orange_methodology I highly suggest looking into the tire deflators that you can preset. I can't speak for the "Staun" brand as I use a different brand but they're basically the same thing. You get four of them and it only takes a few seconds to screw each one onto your valve stems and then you just get back in your car and wait as the psi in all four tires slowly drops. It'll stop at your preset psi and then you just take them off and go wheeling.

Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@orange_methodology I highly suggest looking into the tire deflators that you can preset. I can't speak for the "Staun" brand as I use a different brand but they're basically the same thing. You get four of them and it only takes a few seconds to screw each one onto your valve stems and then you just get back in your car and wait as the psi in all four tires slowly drops. It'll stop at your preset psi and then you just take them off and go wheeling.
What brand do you run? Something off of Amazon?

I've seen some nice DIY 4 tire inflators/deflators too.