First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what order number they are up to? I'm on week 9 so I know I still have a ways to go.

After 4 weeks, I emailed in to get an idea and they said "We are currently running a production lead time of about 12-14 weeks".
That’s sounding about right.
It has been just about 14 weeks for me, so I’m keeping a close eye on my G-Mail inbox for any updates.

I ordered two pair of the AR stirrups for my 4-door ‘23 Bronco Badlands SAS. I would imagine they sell a bunch of these, as well as their other products, since they are of meticulous quality.
Sponsored

RAC-Wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received an eMail from them.

Update on my order...?

Nope.

Notice of their Memorial Day Sale. 20% off.

How nice.

I guess that would be 20% off more product that they can't deliver. I'd really rather 20% off of delivery time.

You could say I'm regretting my order at this point.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any idea what order number they are up to? I'm on week 9 so I know I still have a ways to go.

After 4 weeks, I emailed in to get an idea and they said "We are currently running a production lead time of about 12-14 weeks".
What a joke, I ordered the magnums in November which makes 27 weeks. Not sure why they keep claiming 12-14 weeks when it is over double that time. They keep sending me empty promises every month too. In March they said they would be done in 4 weeks. That was 10 weeks ago

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received an eMail from them.

Update on my order...?

Nope.

Notice of their Memorial Day Sale. 20% off.

How nice.

I guess that would be 20% off more product that they can't deliver. I'd really rather 20% off of delivery time.

You could say I'm regretting my order at this point.
You would think they would stop with the massive discounts if they are so backed up on orders and can’t produce them in a reasonable time

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sad that they’re spending so much energy and time on those wheels…

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would think they would stop with the massive discounts if they are so backed up on orders and can’t produce them in a reasonable time
I most likely would have purchased more products from them if I had received my stirrups order already.

It will be 17 weeks for me on Sunday, June 2nd.

Still looking forward to receiving them though. They just appear so much better manufactured by far than anything else available out there in the marketplace.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I most likely would have purchased more products from them if I had received my stirrups order already.

It will be 17 weeks for me on Sunday, June 2nd.

Still looking forward to receiving them though. They just appear so much better manufactured by far than anything else available out there in the marketplace.
I'm in the "worth the wait" camp. I waited nearly 5 months for my order, but they've been on for a tick over two years now and still look and are holding up great.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We just have a sale every once in a while. It’s just fair for everyone else that’s not on this forum. Unless, everyone here prefers to just pay full retail. I don’t see how that’s going to really move the needle drastically on lead time.

For what you receive, once you have them, they’re incredible value. Roughly 10 hours of domestic 🇺🇸 CNC machine time + stainless hardware + powder coat + shipping. Just look at the price of a set of Raptor billet trailing arms. I’ve already POC’d them. They’re half the CNC machine time with about half the material, and equal to or double the price, depending on the manufacturer. For our parts, they’re only worth producing at the price we sell them at, if we machine them ourselves.

If you’ve been a member for a couple years, you were able to follow along as we outgrew our current building and had a second one built. That’s literally from MAGNUM production. It’s not like we haven’t done anything to try and keep up. We order so much 5” x 1.75” x 12’ 6061 billets that our vendor will drop it off next day, doesn’t matter which day it is. Usually we’d be on a weekly scheduled route.

I didn’t think MAGNUMS and STIRRUPS would be so big. They rule the production schedule and constantly bump other projects for machining time. Kind of off topic, but I have a friend that has a Gordon Murray T50 on order. He’ll be waiting three years for his car to be built and delivered to him. That’s a fun anticipation.

I know billet steps are a totally different ball of wax, but I would hope that for some of you there’s the same anticipation. There’s a small group of skilled people that still take the time to delight in the details and handle the parts of your order like they are their own and take pride in the finished product. I posted the pic below on another thread, but this is how it is. There’s an organization and care that goes into the process. Just because there’s a backlog of orders, we don’t cut corners and have disorganized shop and we’re constantly scrambling for a balance in the process. Maybe the boutique’ness of what we do is lost on some because we’re seen as a step factory. For those of you that have our stuff and are proud to have them, I thank you.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part IMG_5956

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We just have a sale every once in a while. It’s just fair for everyone else that’s not on this forum. Unless, everyone here prefers to just pay full retail. I don’t see how that’s going to really move the needle drastically on lead time.

For what you receive, once you have them, they’re incredible value. Roughly 10 hours of domestic 🇺🇸 CNC machine time + stainless hardware + powder coat + shipping. Just look at the price of a set of Raptor billet trailing arms. I’ve already POC’d them. They’re half the CNC machine time with about half the material, and equal to or double the price, depending on the manufacturer. For our parts, they’re only worth producing at the price we sell them at, if we machine them ourselves.

If you’ve been a member for a couple years, you were able to follow along as we outgrew our current building and had a second one built. That’s literally from MAGNUM production. It’s not like we haven’t done anything to try and keep up. We order so much 5” x 1.75” x 12’ 6061 billets that our vendor will drop it off next day, doesn’t matter which day it is. Usually we’d be on a weekly scheduled route.

I didn’t think MAGNUMS and STIRRUPS would be so big. They rule the production schedule and constantly bump other projects for machining time. Kind of off topic, but I have a friend that has a Gordon Murray T50 on order. He’ll be waiting three years for his car to be built and delivered to him. That’s a fun anticipation.

I know billet steps are a totally different ball of wax, but I would hope that for some of you there’s the same anticipation. There’s a small group of skilled people that still take the time to delight in the details and handle the parts of your order like they are their own and take pride in the finished product. I posted the pic below on another thread, but this is how it is. There’s an organization and care that goes into the process. Just because there’s a backlog of orders, we don’t cut corners and have disorganized shop and we’re constantly scrambling for a balance in the process. Maybe the boutique’ness of what we do is lost on some because we’re seen as a step factory. For those of you that have our stuff and are proud to have them, I thank you.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part IMG_5956
I definitely appreciate all the hard work and dedication to make such a high quality end product, and I understand that takes time. I think what people don’t like is how you advertise 12-14 weeks when it is over double that. I lost that anticipation at 20 weeks when I was told they weren’t even machined yet. And the fact that we don’t get at least a monthly update on our order’s status, and in order to get an update you have to email your only customer service employee who will only respond after you send multiple emails. And then on top of that we keep seeing sales and new products being added and 6 months later you start wondering if your order will ever arrive. However I do have to compliment you on your transparency about your company’s progress and struggles on these forums, I just think you should apply that to the customers who have already sent you their money since not everyone reads these threads.
Sponsored