Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buckleupbuttercuptv.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys! I was able to get my hands on the new AlphaRex Nova-Series headlights! At first, I wasn’t a huge fan of the 4 projector headlights but after using them and seeing them in person… I’m loving them!! Pictures really don’t do them justice. I installed the alpha black which are more smoked compared to the silver found in the “black” version. You can configure the lights to 4 different modes. Here is the link to my video if you want more info.

AlphaRex USA Nova-Series Alpha-Black Headlights for Ford Bronco | Install & Review
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys! I was able to get my hands on the new AlphaRex Nova-Series headlights! At first, I wasn’t a huge fan of the 4 projector headlights but after using them and seeing them in person… I’m loving them!! Pictures really don’t do them justice. I installed the alpha black which are more smoked compared to the silver found in the “black” version. You can configure the lights to 4 different modes. Here is the link to my video if you want more info.

AlphaRex USA Nova-Series Alpha-Black Headlights for Ford Bronco | Install & Review
They look great!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks