Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool I'll check em out. I've used Bosch Evolutions primarily in the past. And Rain-X wipers have been fine too, just apparently not their most luxurious offering.
Gonna look at this too. The stock wipers are shit. Have been seen I've got the bronco. Not the worst but definitely not the best.

I'd also like to add to my list of stuff I'll never buy again. Motorcraft Engine oil. Stuff is trash. I changed it out to penzoil full synthetic and to drove so much smoother. I've switch to mobil 1 after looking at some videos but I'm probably going to go for amsoil on the next.

Recommend oil brands

Penzoil full synthetic

Mobil 1 extended performance

Amsoil(no experience yet) 100% synthetic. (Forgot the exact name of it)
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll bet the farm that by the time this thread is done there will not be any aftermarket companies left to purchase from :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O:rolleyes:

Everyone has different expectations and experiences and no one is perfect.

I'm going to need some popcorn for this one....

OP
OP
Direwild

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll bet the farm that by the time this thread is done there will not be any aftermarket companies left to purchase from :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O:rolleyes:

Everyone has different expectations and experiences and no one is perfect.

I'm going to need some popcorn for this one....
I've ordered I think 3 or 4 things from @StickerFab. All of it it top quality and great prices. So far they are easily my favorite aftermarket people and I'd say you got real unlucky if you get something bad from them.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One company I won't ever use again even that they dont make Bronco stuff yet it is Rocky Road Outfitters .

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going to come in here and bash other vendors. I can't think of any that have disappointed anyway.

But I'm hoping I don't see my name mentioned, and if by chance you had a sub-par experience, please reach out.

Unless you're @604Bronco that is. Giving him a sub-par experience is my specialty.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going to come in here and bash other vendors. I can't think of any that have disappointed anyway.

But I'm hoping I don't see my name mentioned, and if by chance you had a sub-par experience, please reach out.

Unless you're @604Bronco that is. Giving him a sub-par experience is my specialty.
Hey, I recommended TDD on a recent thread!

… But now that you mention it, TDD‘s customer service is sub-par, and they don’t ship to Canada… :unsure:

This thread will be shut down quickly. Can’t crap on those who help pay the bills.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this still isn't fixed? I bought a strut about a month ago I'm planning to install after Bronco arrives (hopefully this time next week). Seems like a lot of conflicting opinions on the forum whether it's an essential mod for soft top Broncos or it's a poorly designed product that creates excessive squeaks and noise at best and is prone to damage your rollbars at worst.
It is absolutely unnecessary. I could not say it more definitively. So I'll just say it again. It's absolutely unnecessary.

Edit: Here's a video showing with and without. If you look at the 19 second mark, you'll see that it also takes no time at all to lift the soft top without the struts. I've had zero problems, and I put the top up and down almost daily by myself.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is absolutely unnecessary. I could not say it more definitively. So I'll just say it again. It's absolutely unnecessary.

Edit: Here's a video showing with and without. If you look at the 19 second mark, you'll see that it also takes no time at all to lift the soft top without the struts. I've had zero problems, and I put the top up and down almost daily by myself.
Thanks. I don't see a video - could you try reposting?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I don't see a video - could you try reposting?
He discovered the video was completely unnecessary and didn't work.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket brands you'll never use again 1662575598353

Here it is, by the way

Sponsored

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this still isn't fixed? I bought a strut about a month ago I'm planning to install after Bronco arrives (hopefully this time next week). Seems like a lot of conflicting opinions on the forum whether it's an essential mod for soft top Broncos or it's a poorly designed product that creates excessive squeaks and noise at best and is prone to damage your rollbars at worst.
This initial issue has absolutely been fixed. Not only has the design changed but the installation has changed slightly as well. This is where most of the issues we see today stem from. There have been many people unaffiliated with IAG post-install videos, and while we appreciate that, they follow the original instructions which then leads to new users following the original instructions. With the V2 system, with the correct installation, there is absolutely no rubbing. When it comes to noise, we have not experienced any new noises due to the EZ-Lift system on any of our test Broncos. Typically many of the noises these soft-tops make, whether with or without our system installed, can be mitigated or eliminated with some careful adjustment and lubrication. As always, our US-based customer support team is happy to help if you have any questions at all!

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm waiting for IAG's removable step (full-length, 4-door). I made the order over the phone and was very satisfied with the process. I met a guy with the individual (4-part) steps, and he was completely satisfied.

Bronco-busters, we need to distinguish between and individual but unhappy experience and a company's overall product line and performance. Do you want to be damned for one ill-considered or angry event? Example (recovery gear, not accessories):

RhinoUSAinc.com recovery boards. I used them in deep, clay-like mud, and they failed badly. OTOH, a Good Samaritan (in a Ford Explorer, get that!) hooked up with RhinoUSA's tow strap and soft shackles, which handled the job very adequately. Also, their folding shovel is a quality implement. Conclusion: I gave their traction board a bad review on Amazon.
How did the recovery board fail? I was thinking of getting those.