Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was recently served an ad by them and the products look intriguing. Wondering if anyone uses them? If so:
  • Are you happy with them?
  • Are they bright?
  • Easy to install? Assuming they connect to existing AUX switches?
  • Good build quality?
  • Do you have to drill in to the car, or do they connect via existing bolts on bumper, etc.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m most interested in the AUX panel. Anyone have it installed on a manual transmission? I’d like to see it mounted behind the shifter as their bracket intends. Seems like it might be an awkward location.

Definitely looks like a slightly nicer product than AUXBeam and priced similarly.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m most interested in the AUX panel. Anyone have it installed on a manual transmission? I’d like to see it mounted behind the shifter as their bracket intends. Seems like it might be an awkward location.

Definitely looks like a slightly nicer product than AUXBeam and priced similarly.
The panel is exaclty the same as the auxbeam panel which is exactly the same as the Rough Country panel. All of the switch panels are the same just with a different name on them.

The lights are all the same as many others, just re-branded

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The panel is exaclty the same as the auxbeam panel which is exactly the same as the Rough Country panel. All of the switch panels are the same just with a different name on them.

The lights are all the same as many others, just re-branded
They have a few differences - most notably the F150 has a single distribution block with a much cleaner under hood aesthetic, gunmetal finish which works nicely with the Black Diamond interior and a custom bracket that mounts on the Ford nameplate. So, certainly some benefits of this version IMO even if the panel itself is functionally the same.

…and it’s $30 cheaper.

Edit: one downside is there are only 6 switches instead of 8 for the RC and AuxBeam. Which…isn’t a deal breaker for me. I really just need a few more.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They have a few differences - most notably the F150 has a single distribution block with a much cleaner under hood aesthetic, gunmetal finish which works nicely with the Black Diamond interior and a custom bracket that mounts on the Ford nameplate. So, certainly some benefits of this version IMO even if the panel itself is functionally the same.

…and it’s $30 cheaper.

Edit: one downside is there are only 6 switches instead of 8 for the RC and AuxBeam. Which…isn’t a deal breaker for me. I really just need a few more.
No they are identical switch panels. The 6 panel and 8 panel switches that RC/AuxBeam/other companies sell are all the same panels.

We stock the AuxBeam ones which is how I know this. We're also the first ones to have ever mounted a switch panel where the Bronco name plate was. There's a write up SOMEWHERE on here when we did it but it's about 2 years old now. We used an 8 port panel though not a 6 port.

But I assure you the panels are identical. We actually sell the 6 port for $139 on our site (the Auxbeam branded one).

We thought about importing them ourselves under our own name but honestly it's not worth it for just a switch panel since they are cheap enough already.

Here is a photo of the Auxbeam 6 panel one. You'll see it's the same

Ford Bronco Anyone use F150leds lighting? Looking for some feedback 1695254947743

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No they are identical switch panels. The 6 panel and 8 panel switches that RC/AuxBeam/other companies sell are all the same panels.

We stock the AuxBeam ones which is how I know this. We're also the first ones to have ever mounted a switch panel where the Bronco name plate was. There's a write up SOMEWHERE on here when we did it but it's about 2 years old now. We used an 8 port panel though not a 6 port.

But I assure you the panels are identical. We actually sell the 6 port for $139 on our site (the Auxbeam branded one).

We thought about importing them ourselves under our own name but honestly it's not worth it for just a switch panel since they are cheap enough already.

Here is a photo of the Auxbeam 6 panel one. You'll see it's the same

Ford Bronco Anyone use F150leds lighting? Looking for some feedback 1695254947743
The main reason I came here was to see if anyone mounted it at the nameplate on a manual. Does the bracket that comes with the Auxbeam mount there as well?

Edit: Never mind. I see. It’s a generic bracket or adhesive.

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Test fit. Not super psyched on how close this is to the shifter. Was hoping to have the panel more horizontal for ease of access and visibility. But, perhaps with the B&M shifter that will alleviate this issue. I’ll report back.

Ford Bronco Anyone use F150leds lighting? Looking for some feedback IMG_5620
Sponsored