Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The math is pretty easy on this. TOR mentioned recently that they had over 1000 orders and they have only been taking them for the last 5 months at most. I imagine ADV easily has this many orders if not double that. That means at $6-7K per top they easily have $6 - 10 million in customers money.

That is crazy for what is looking like aa 2+ yr scam/money grab. I mean look at some of the suckers' here on B6G (heck I was one until Oct). With all of the info available on their lies to customers and the trail of past failed companies they were part of (Glassworks) some of you still don't ask for your money back even with all of the info laid out for you, imagine how many instagram and FB suckers they have on the line.
The owner's son (?) was asking around some online forums a while back about buying retail space in Ohio, guess we know where the capital for that came from
Sponsored

American Sender

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 F250 Highboy, 1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_9125
Again, how is it being shafted when you can get a refund at ANY TIME? I got my refund and moved on. They screwed up but nobody got shafted.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The owner's son (?) was asking around some online forums a while back about buying retail space in Ohio, guess we know where the capital for that came from
Yep, saw the same thing. Couldn’t be more obvious.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also when you consider any advertisements they have and comments are made, they erase the ones that talk about tops not shipping for the last two years. Says they are only showing relevant comments.
Every time I see that ADV ad with Homer Simpson disappearing into the bushes, I comment "ADV, when you ask when your hard top is shipping"...

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SHIPPED!!! (I'm joking) It's been awhile since checking-in on the ADV goat rope, any updates OTHER than more excuses?

Last edited:

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SHIPPED!!! (I'm joking) It's been awhile since checking-in on the ADV goat rope, any updates OTHER than more excuses?
I think the "20 day" update is either this Friday or next.

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At this point-actually much, much earlier, ADV is still falsely advertising that their tops are in a normal production cycle in which customers can expect the tops timely when ADV knows full well that is false. Unfortunately many customers in the general public that do not have the benefit of this site's thread and the cringe-worthy nature of ADV 's top selling program will ignorantly buy that BS from ADV. In my book ADV is shafting customers by taking deposits without truth in advertising, being non-responsive in customer communications and operating unethically. In my book, that is shafting unsuspecting customers and current customers who have been waiting endlessly for their product. I call it shafting, you call it whatever you want, and if not shafting, what one word would you use to describe it?
100% shafting When their website and social media continues to advertise 12-16 weeks for delivery, which has been the case for well over a year, yet they just CONTINUE AND CONTINUE to keep falsely advertising to the general public who is not aware of the bigger picture, that is current and future shafting in action (to say it politely).

Last edited:

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was curios to see if they talked on their website about the end user having to assemble the hardtop. Nothing specific (shocking), but I did find on the webpage below, at the bottom of the page, it still says "Made in the USA". It doesn't say 'assembled' it says 'made'.

https://www.advfiberglass.com/blogs/news/bronco-hardtop-q-a

Herb

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update- “to better serve our customers, we’re going to a 30 day update instead of a 20 day update. That way you can wait a little longer for the anticipation of an update that’ll never come. As we sit here in the Bahamas appreciating your business please know that these amazing CAD drawings are the best in the biz!”

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update- “to better serve our customers, we’re going to a 30 day update instead of a 20 day update. That way you can wait a little longer for the anticipation of an update that’ll never come. As we sit here in the Bahamas appreciating your business please know that these amazing CAD drawings are the best in the biz!”
it wouldn't be so funny if there wasn't a likely chance that they could do it!

Sponsored

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly this is closer to the truth than anything we’ve experienced.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Post a link to this forum so they can see what two years has really led to…

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The fact they are still taking new order is pretty suspect. Didn’t ford stop taking new order of 6G at one point so they could catch up with existing orders? Atleast ford was still making units every day even though it wasn’t quick enough. AVD isn’t even doing anything as far as we know and is still taking orders. That’s suspect to me.
Sponsored