David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BL MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a heads-up if you are buying a new Bronco. Look at all of the CV boots for grease splatter. Bought a badlands last week at Ken garff ford in American Fork. It had 40 miles on it. I was not aware of this issue so i did not inspect, nor should I need to on a new vehicle that should go through pre delivery review. (?) @kengarff
Drove it Colorado, and was filling tires with air since they were low and noticed the grease on front wheel crash bar. Easy pre purchase review to save yourself the headache I now have to deal with. Looks like this was past build issue that has not fully gone away
Ford Bronco 500 miles and likely CV boot leaking! 2023 badlands non Sas IMG_9748
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just a heads-up if you are buying a new Bronco. Look at all of the CV boots for grease splatter. Bought a badlands last week at Ken garff ford in American Fork. It had 40 miles on it. I was not aware of this issue so i did not inspect, nor should I need to on a new vehicle that should go through pre delivery review. (?) @kengarff
Drove it Colorado, and was filling tires with air since they were low and noticed the grease on front wheel crash bar. Easy pre purchase review to save yourself the headache I now have to deal with. Looks like this was past build issue that has not fully gone away
Ford Bronco 500 miles and likely CV boot leaking! 2023 badlands non Sas IMG_9748
Good morning, David! I would be glad to help you out with these CV leak concerns if you'd like. Just shoot us a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!

OP
OP
BUKIN

BUKIN

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BL MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update… it is indeed a leaking CV boot so a warranty item. Ford is replacing the CV axle. A quick dealer lot inspection and I would have bought another bronco!

Hopefully Ford can step up QC.
Sponsored