First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How’s it going, new here and new to broncos.

I just bought a 2024 Big Bend Non Sas, 3.73 gear. I am wanting to get a lift to fit 37s, I am in Chicago, and won’t be going off roading, purely street and for looks.

The tires im looking at is the Miki Thompson Baja 37x12.50 and Fuel Rebel 6 20x10 -18

What size lift would I need to fit 37s, and Should I go for a readylift kit, zone, body lift, etc. Would I need to upgrade tie rod, steering box for this, or gear ratios.

I am looking for the most budget friendly build, while trying to keep geometry and keep everything from wearing down quickly or damaging other parts. I have looked at suspension lift and coil overs however, they get quite expensive, and unsure if I’ll need it as I won’t be doing any off roading.

Hopefully some of you guys could help me, thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP

RaZer

Big Bend
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Posted again, on accident

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm guessing here, but you'll probably need a 3 in lift and maybe =< 1 inch spacers? I'm not familiar with lifting non Sasquatch Broncos. I'm sure there are several answers on this form, if you search. Good luck!

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am looking for the most budget friendly build, while trying to keep geometry and keep everything from wearing down quickly or damaging other parts. I have looked at suspension lift and coil overs however, they get quite expensive, and unsure if I’ll need it as I won’t be doing any off roading.

1.5" body lift is relatively cheap and easy to install. It will make room for 37s without twerking your suspension.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 inch spacer lift is cheapest 100$ and will work with 37s barely. If you combine with the 1.5 body lift it will sit nice .Other option is get a set of takeoff sasquatch coilovers for about 500$ which will give you a much better ride and 1 inch lift and add the 2 inch spacer to the coilovers. I did sasq with 2 inch spacers on my BB with 37s and love it.
Sponsored