Annaliese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2Dr Wildtrak HOSS 3.0, 2020 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The PCM was replace in November and I haven't had any problems since. Things have been running well. Ford did give me an extended warranty and a maintenance plan for my troubles.
Sponsored

sunneysun7

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been to deal with the engine cutting out while you were on the road. It's a relief that you were able to pull over safely, though the wait for roadside assistance sounds beyond frustrating.

Your experience with the battery junction box is definitely concerning. It's understandable to question how something like that could go bad so quickly, especially with your background in safe radio installations. It's unfortunate when new car troubles arise, especially when you're excited to take it out for some snow wheeling.

Reminds me of a time when I had a similar issue with the electrical junction boxes in my old house. No matter how careful I was with wiring, sometimes things just go awry. The important thing is that you're getting it sorted out, even if it's taking longer than expected.

Last edited: