Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey gang. Thanks for the orders. Just a quick heads up.

We sold out of SSC2 Pro. Those were VERY Popular. We have more ALREADY en route to us (should be here maybe Monday or Tuesday next week). So if your order contains SSC2 Pro, just give us a few extra days to ship them out.

Everything else is in stock.

We'll keep this sale going for a little bit longer. So take advantage of it while you can!

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/fog-lights/
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the orders this week folks. MOST of the orders shipped out (with the exception of those that have SSC2 Pro from Diode Dynamics, those will ship early next week when our inventory arrives).

We'll be running this sale a bit longer so take advantage while you can!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our sale is still happening! Use that tax refund and buy some fog lights!

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ordered a kit for my 2023 with the Capable Bumper! Bought a compressor and mount from you last year. Hopefully these are as easy to install as the compressor was.
Placed the order, buy once cry once right............
Have either of you installed? Any tips or recommendations?

I looked at the harness on the driver’s side yesterday and definitely does not seem easy to disconnect. Not sure if loosening the bumper bolts first will help or not.

Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I looked at the harness on the driver’s side yesterday and definitely does not seem easy to disconnect. Not sure if loosening the bumper bolts first will help or not.
Yes, I installed mine a few weeks ago. I was able to do it without disconnecting the harness. Used a tall ice chest as a surface to rest the bumper on and I could do everything with it on that. Here's a pic of my Dad helping me out with it.

For tips: make sure everything works before you put the bumper back on. One of the supplied cables had a bad rubber seal on it that didn't let the pins make contact. I ended up needing to take the rubber part off of an unused connector that came with the lights and put it on the fog light connector the came in the kit. I thought everything was so straightforward that I didn't test the lights before re-mounting the bumper and ended up having to take it off again. It's a pretty easy job with two people overall.

Ford Bronco 15% OFF Fog Light Kits 1000008553

PXL_20240330_203857784~2.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this a Capable Bumper kit? If you are talking about the harness on the driver side under the headlight area, you have to unclip it first. The harness has a tab you have to press down to release it. Also, you may want to also pull down on the entire connector/harness to free it from the felt liner to give you a few extra inches of space. It's high up there and pulling it free helps you gain access to it better. But once you depress the tab on the connector it's easy to pull apart.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That is this weekends project. Been to cold and windy of late in addition to an 8 day business trip.
Sponsored