First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang 4/17 blend date and Iv had my tear code for 2 days and still not showing as built

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gave marketing a call and they said my rig is built and the estimated delivery window is May 22-28 which really sucks if that’s the case I was hoping for it in the next 2-3 weeks. Guess I’ll be without a car for a month it’s going to Dallas Texas so I feel like that should be an easy trip.

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They also said that it won’t show as built until it has been released to the shipping company. Mine is going by rail so not sure exactly what that means or why there is a shipping hold up. I’m hoping the date will adjust once it’s released because can’t imagine it taking a month for transport

Sponsored

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They also said that it won’t show as built until it has been released to the shipping company. Mine is going by rail so not sure exactly what that means or why there is a shipping hold up. I’m hoping the date will adjust once it’s released because can’t imagine it taking a month for transport
Mine is by rail and shows 5/13 to 5/26 so....

I ordered a Ranger last year and it never went to shipped, then it just showed up at the dealer.

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is by rail and shows 5/13 to 5/26 so....

I ordered a Ranger last year and it never went to shipped, then it just showed up at the dealer.
Ha well I’m just impatient at this point! But That would be ideal sounds like there’s a possibility

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha well I’m just impatient at this point! But That would be ideal sounds like there’s a possibility
Unless you're super close to the plant, I think the default is to assume at least a month for delivery.

jhudgins

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS, Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As several others have stated, shipping times seem longer than they should. I started thinking about that a bit and think there are some logical reasons for that.
  • Trains drop off and load new cars at multiple stations along the route.
  • Cars can sit at a station waiting for other cars to make up a load.
  • They didn't schedule a train just for my order, the source of the majority of my frustration. :)

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend date per the window sticker says it's going to be done tomorrow, which also happens to be my birthday. So that's cool.

Sponsored

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unless you're super close to the plant, I think the default is to assume at least a month for delivery.
My dealer had said usually 2-3 weeks so that’s what I had been hoping for but I guess I’ll get it when I get it.

Kansas49er

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone been getting the photos of your Broncos rolling down the line? I haven't...just curious if others have, and if so the typical timeline for getting those.

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone been getting the photos of your Broncos rolling down the line? I haven't...just curious if others have, and if so the typical timeline for getting those.
I haven't. I think it's rare that you ever get one. Some have gotten them after they took delivery.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI for some. I was built 4/17 and tracker still shows waiting for shipment. However, according to Ford hotline it has been released to carrier and is in transit. Estimated Arrival window was 4/18 to 4/24. Ford shows ETA at dealership as 4/27. Hoping it arrives a little earlier though!. LOL

By convoy to Danville WV
Sponsored