Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another new offering from @Mabett !

This one is sure it be a winner!!!

I am interested, but have questions... Mainly one question, how easy or not is it to access the cargo storage pocket I wonder? 🤔

I do like this option though! And the price is right, with the potential to be better if there's a sale/promotion, but already a great deal!
I will release a early buyer discount next week. The current version does not allow full removed of the drawer. If you guys need this function, I will improve and find out a solution.
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will release a early buyer discount next week. The current version does not allow full removed of the drawer. If you guys need this function, I will improve and find out a solution.
We need to get to the jack etc for sure.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need access to the jack AND the location that can hold different things, IE a compressor. Need a way to lift the system up perhaps, to get access to those two storage places.

Also how much weight can your solution hold?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

if you can't access the jack and the storage compartment for recovery equipment, then this is an absolutely horrible design and you should not release it. /facepalm

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

consider me intrigued at the least...
Once everything is worked out for shipping, there will be a post on here. I love my tray, been testing it for last several months. Final design includes 5 tie down points along each side of the tray as well.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Once everything is worked out for shipping, there will be a post on here. I love my tray, been testing it for last several months. Final design includes 5 tie down points along each side of the tray as well.
How do you access the jack storage compartment?

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have me intrigued on what M2M has to offer ! I looked at the Wicked Relics one and really like the ease of accessing the rear cargo/jack areas and the one from Diabolical has a great option of adding a drawer top. Any idea if the M2M has that option as well ?
Really like this slide out tray. Also look forward to more details on M2M variant

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know! They didn’t put a space between the word “accessories” and the parentheses! Drives me nuts…

But this is another Mabbett product to pass on. Can’t get to the jack and you lose cargo space. I think of the 3 Mabbett products I’ve purchased there’s only one I haven’t thrown away…

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FedEx tracking has it arriving Saturday... I'll see what I can report back and tinker with.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if you can't access the jack and the storage compartment for recovery equipment, then this is an absolutely horrible design and you should not release it. /facepalm
the oem tailgate, aal or any other deck/slide system doesnt allow access to those compartments either without uninstalling them. you trade that for better tie down options and cargo access/organization. "absolutely horrible design and you should not release it" is a stretch to say the least

Photo May 07 2024, 1 12 43 PM.jpg

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the oem tailgate, aal or any other deck/slide system doesnt allow access to those compartments either without uninstalling them. you trade that for better tie down options and cargo access/organization. "absolutely horrible design and you should not release it" is a stretch to say the least

Ford Bronco $400 with Promo ⚠ Mabett Slideout Cargo Shelf ⚠ fotor_1714844346232
The slide out floor/trays from Wicked Relics, Diabolical and M2M all allow access to the cargo/jack storage areas.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco $400 with Promo ⚠ Mabett Slideout Cargo Shelf ⚠ fotor_1714844346232
I believe @SubmarineNuke was speaking on the Mabett solution since Mabett admitted that you could not access the jack area with that solution.
Sponsored