First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Multiple timeout points on the back - on the floor, seat backs, sidewalls. How are we supposed to tie off things when over landing? Sure m, it is possible to improvise but why? Just provide tiedown rails as an option
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a current need of mine, but I'm betting there would be a market for a one piece Hardtop that sits higher and replaces tailgate with 2 doors.
Basically turning it into an old school Defender for the overlanding crowd.
Sort of like this? It would sell.

IMG_7072.jpeg

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like if you flick on one of the upfitter switches that the mirror lights would come on?

Wouldn't be hard with a relay, some wire and a couple of quick splice connectors. I do sort of the opposite right now... I can turn on my rock lights with the upfitter switch, but also have spliced in so that they turn on/off whenever the under mirror lights would turn on/off (unlocking the car & opening the doors).

Making a harness for it I think would be a bit of a beast.. if I remember right the bundle of wires that I found the drivers side mirror light in was pretty thick.
Exactly, not too hard. I've considered doing this but never got around to it. But in that vein of "mods" i'm sure theres a few other things I havent thought of. I'd also pay a reasonable amount just to get the quality supplies needed for work.

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How about a molle panel that acts as a rear hatch when topless. With side window molle panels the cargo area would be enclosed.

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tooold

Base
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 FB, transit awd duel sider, flex 3.5L, BaseManS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How about an aftermarket gas tank that doesn't hang down 3" below the frame? If we fix that it's almost like a 3" lift kit but without the associated lift kit problems.

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How about an aftermarket gas tank that doesn't hang down 3" below the frame? If we fix that it's almost like a 3" lift kit but without the associated lift kit problems.
I'm sure that could be done if you are willing to go from a 21gal tank to something closer to 18-16gal. Obviously that would result in a decent range reduction.

There does seem to be a decent amount of space on the opposite side of the truck if someone got fancy with packaging space.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A memory seat module that plugs in to the power seat with a remote for the memory buttons, bring the Bronco into this century.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will there 1 accessories on ever 2 door list but looks like a lot of people losing hope Aux or bigger fuel tank.

One Dream list would be roof top tent as the roof for 4 door and 2 door.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know, I'm insane. But I have never really gotten over how bad the situation is for back seat HVAC.

But I bought a pair of small PC fans and am looking at installing them in the tailgate inner plastic piece on the driver side as pusher fans to get air out of the back (aiming for that external vent behind the spare). I figure doing a small amount of work blocking the other exits and putting the fan(s) on a switch may just be what I'm looking for. If not....I have another fun one off.

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Khaki soft top.
Stretchy rear window weather resistant placeholders that can fold down with the top.

A sunrider retriever strap so you can pull close the top at a stoplight from your seat if it starts raining. (Some opposite item to push/pull open the top while seated would be great.)

A paint cannon to blast cars that cut in front of me so authorities can easily identify the bad guys with multiple splatters.

A device that automatically issues a loud bronco ney when the auto start disengages at a greenlight.

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
THIS... " A device that automatically issues a loud bronco ney when the auto start disengages at a greenlight." ... this is definitely what we need... ingenious.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks (y) If I run a winch mount I will keep this in mind. Still looking for either a frame or bumper mount.
Agreed. Need this without a winch
Sponsored