Sponsored

[Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will have your tip about the headrest added to the instructions, can you possibly get me a picture of the bracket you said you cut out for?

To the others we will update some socket sizes. Please forgive us we took photos of the install then did the instructions based on photos and memory so they need some clean up. I have a Braptor scheduled for my shop to do a video and refine any further details.
All good - my only suggestion is to add the 10mm socket for the dead pedal, headset removal. I had to cut around the seat belt on the rear seat, driver's side seat belt. Otherwise the instructions were spot on. Took me about 3 hours by myself. I did record it and will post a video soon.

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_1339
Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_1340
Sponsored

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will have your tip about the headrest added to the instructions, can you possibly get me a picture of the bracket you said you cut out for?

To the others we will update some socket sizes. Please forgive us we took photos of the install then did the instructions based on photos and memory so they need some clean up. I have a Braptor scheduled for my shop to do a video and refine any further details.
I had to cut these spots on the rear of the carpet then the front. No bigb deal at all I’d rather cut the carpet in tossing away than unbolt seat belt bolts. This button lets you pull the headrests out. Ours is a ‘22 outer banks.
Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_3931

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_3930
Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale IMG_3932

Last edited:

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Quick turnaround. I ordered on Friday evening and received it today. Just waiting for the rear mat from Ford.

BUCKIN6VA

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick turnaround. I ordered on Friday evening and received it today. Just waiting for the rear mat from Ford.
Why wait for that to do this?

Sponsored

andersman02

Big Bend
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just installed, took 4 hours moseying alone.

PXL_20240514_221821582.jpg

PXL_20240514_221801661.jpg

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine arrived today!

Got the flooring in, still have to get the seats back in, but

1 - Fits like a glove
2 - God Bless You for providing extra clips. It’s like you’ve done this before!
3 - hardest part was getting the stupid covers off the bolts for the transmission trim
4 - I had about 5 other upgrades all waiting on me to pull the seats for this, so got a whole bunch of stuff done all in one go

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed mine today by myself. I don't have the seats back in due to storms. I needed a breaker bar for the rear seat nuts and a T45 for the seat belts. I rerouted my amp wire as well. I didn't know there was a center wire loom when I did the amp install. There is a ton of room for an amp on the driver side rear panel.

IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

IMG_2552.jpeg

IMG_2537.jpeg

IMG_2531.jpeg

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Installed today on a 2-Door, by myself. Took about 6 hours, but there was a fair bit of de-installation (molle panels in the back, cargo shelf, molle on console, etc), and some additional work in the middle (Kilmat, reworking some wiring for a Kicker Sub in the back, remounting the sub to the molle panel in a manner I am happier with. It is a bit thicker than the carpet at the edge of the cargo area (end of back seat edge of the mat) and that made putting the cargo floor back a bit harder--it did not line up the same way it did previously.
Everything went fine, the instructions were pretty good (previously noted errors in what size different fasteners really were, aside). With just the floor replacement, it would probably have been 3-4 hours, rather than 6.

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale 20240524_161408

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale 20240525_194954

Ford Bronco [Now Shipping] Armorlite Floor for Bronco 2dr and 4dr Exclusive Bronco6G Pre-Presale 20240525_194926

Last edited:
Reactions: GMC

Sponsored

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finished putting it back together today. I had trouble getting the drivers side panel to line up at the drivers door which took me an hour.

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2563.jpeg

IMG_2565.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_2572.jpeg

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Installed today on a 2-Door, by myself. Took about 6 hours, but there was a fair bit of de-installation (molle panels in the back, cargo shelf, molle on console, etc), and some additional work in the middle (Kilmat, reworking some wiring for a Kicker Sub in the back, remounting the sub to the molle panel in a manner I am happier with. It is a bit thicker than the carpet at the edge of the cargo area (end of back seat edge of the mat) and that made putting the cargo floor back a bit harder--it did not line up the same way it did previously.
Everything went fine, the instructions were pretty good (previously noted errors in what size different fasteners really were, aside). With just the floor replacement, it would probably have been 3-4 hours, rather than 6.
Can the cargo floor be removed and replaced without removing the side panels? I'm planning to install the Ford vinyl cargo floor as soon as it's back in stock and don't want to have to remove everything twice.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got mine installed last weekend, took my son and I about eight hours all told but we were also running some power cable and antenna wire while we had the floor out.

Couldn't be happier with the product!

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can the cargo floor be removed and replaced without removing the side panels? I'm planning to install the Ford vinyl cargo floor as soon as it's back in stock and don't want to have to remove everything twice.
Yes. Just the bolts on the tiedowns and the plastic trim along the back edge and it comes right out.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, that is required to put in the molle panels I have. 8 bolts holding down the tie downs and it lifts right out.
Sponsored