First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
How is the noise level compared to factory washout floor and carpet? I’ve had both and while I would prefer the washout ability I appreciate the quieter cabin with the carpet.
Sponsored

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We love Ken, as a shop owner he really emphasized having a shop do this install.

I did the test installs and would say if you can lift the front seats out, it’s as easy or easier than a Wrangler JLU install.

Having some experience removing interior trim would be a plus, but if you follow instructions and don’t force it together without checking the alignment of the clips, you will be fine.

If any of that deters you, All Pro in Michigan or one of our many other dealers would surely get you setup.

Sounds like we need to collab so you can have a review from a couple that doesn't work in a shop and can show folks how easy it is to install. My Wildtrak would love vinyl floors! ;)

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The difference is ours allows better flow to the passive drains, these are separate from the exposed drain plugs on the floors "A" surface, the passive drains are located throughout the sheet metal floor (all models) and are a one way passage for water to escape. With the OEM foam and film pressed against the sheet metal there is less breathing or ability for water to travel down to these.
We chose this carefully during the construction of our floor and feel it is a better option.
IMG_2636.JPEG
Flow to the drains is my concern with the ford washout floor. Just got back from the beach, doors off and a decent amount of sand in the floor. I backed out in the driveway and was about to put a garden hose to the floors but started looking at all the low places that were absolutely not going to drain, so I vacuumed and blew it out instead. Really disappointed in the crappy design.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The insulation we use on Armorlite floors is a polyester fiber, not a cotton. Poly fiber does not absorb moisture like a natural fiber. It is just plastic. The stock floors are foam.

The difference is ours allows better flow to the passive drains, these are separate from the exposed drain plugs on the floors "A" surface, the passive drains are located throughout the sheet metal floor (all models) and are a one way passage for water to escape. With the OEM foam and film pressed against the sheet metal there is less breathing or ability for water to travel down to these.
We chose this carefully during the construction of our floor and feel it is a better option.
IMG_2636.JPEG
Since you know the location of the passive drains. At what angle should a Bronco be parked to wash out the floors for best flow to those drains? Guessing pointed slightly uphill? Or perfectly level? (Wish it drained like a boat lol)

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To use the main drain plugs, level is best, sightly up or down would also work. Our floor all has a slight draft to the plugs and the reason for our troughs is to capture water together to make it drain easier but also to help it gather so you can give it a swipe or towel if your level conditions are not ideal.
The oem passive drains are located all around the perimeter, it would find its way out at just about any reasonable angle.
Sponsored