Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Now that @DrewMackin fully detailed his, I’m embarrassed to show any more pictures of mine until it can get a bath. Raining this afternoon so not today!

I did manage to put my collapsible crates from Costco in the back. They fit great either side by side or stacked on the passenger side. It doesn’t hurt that they have red accents either. I did have to blow off the dust as they have sat for nearly a year.

A couple of additional observations from the drive home yesterday.

1. As many have noted, the instrument display sucks. Not sure why the speedometer is off to the left and not offset on the right by an analog tachometer. Visually the whole thing is a mess. The tachometer is weird but I rarely looked at it. I’ve driven plenty of vehicles including my current motorcycle and really don’t see the need. Hopefully I can find a setup that I like.

2. The floor liners are really slippery both front and back and do not fit neatly as well as the ones in my Sport.

3. I can see a cargo mat and back seat covers will be a requirement. The fuzz on the floor in the cargo area and on the seat backs will be covered with stuff if not covered with a plastic cover! Is it allowable to use the same word three times in a sentence? Ya’ll know by now, English might be my first and only language but that doesn’t mean I’m good at using it!

4. This thing even a 2 door is a beast and looks good even parked in the garage!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2897

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2896
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2895
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Now that @DrewMackin fully detailed his, I’m embarrassed to show any more pictures of mine until it can get a bath. Raining this afternoon so not today!

I did manage to put my collapsible crates from Costco in the back. They fit great either side by side or stacked on the passenger side. It doesn’t hurt that they have red accents either. I did have to blow off the dust as they have sat for nearly a year.

1. As many have noted, the instrument display sucks. Not sure why the speedometer is off to the left and not offset on the right by an analog tachometer. Visually the whole thing is a mess. The tachometer is weird but I rarely looked at it. I’ve driven plenty of vehicles including my current motorcycle and really don’t see the need. Hopefully I can find a setup that I like.

2. The floor liners are really slippery both front and back and do not fit neatly as well as the ones in my Sport.

3. I can see a cargo mat and back seat covers will be a requirement. The fuzz on the floor in the cargo area and on the seat backs will be covered with stuff if not covered with a plastic cover! Is it allowable to use the same word three times in a sentence? Ya’ll know by now, English might be my first and only language but that doesn’t mean I’m good at using it!

4. This thing even a 2 door is a beast and looks good even parked in the garage!

I have the Mabett side cargo area protectors waiting for mine, was going to use my points for an OEM rear rubber mat but might go ahead and order the seat backs and mat from them now.

I'm like you, rarely need to look at the tach once you get used to the power band, still want to add an exhaust down the road to be able to have audible sound on top of the gutteral one.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the Mabett seat back protectors and they seem like they’ll do the job just fine. Also bought the Ford rear mat with my points.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5850

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wait!!! @Ford Motor Company said “hold my beer”. Bumped back again to 10/2 build week.

13th different Build Week… does that tie a record for Heritages. Wow!
I don't know if it is good news (i.e. making it more likely that it is actually built that week), but I was just moved forward from 10/30 to 10/2 also.

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know if it is good news (i.e. making it more likely that it is actually built that week), but I was just moved forward from 10/30 to 10/2 also.
It would be sooooooo nice if they would give us some indication of what the issues really are. A void of information is just like a toilet. Every so often, it gets filled with :poop:.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the Mabett seat back protectors and they seem like they’ll do the job just fine. Also bought the Ford rear mat with my points.
IMG_5850.jpeg
I think I might buy the Mabett seat backs and cargo cover and use my points for door and window bags and gunners hatch bag. My points for the Bronco purchase and the 20k points for being an early reservation haven’t hit the Ford pass yet. I still have 43k points from the Sport purchase.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I might buy the Mabett seat backs and cargo cover and use my points for door and window bags and gunners hatch bag. My points for the Bronco purchase and the 20k points for being an early reservation haven’t hit the Ford pass yet. I still have 43k points from the Sport purchase.
Went ahead and just ordered both, will figure what to buy with points or use for service or maybe use to offset the Ford tune instead. What's the ratio worth? 20k worth $200? Wonder if I'll get the mod top points from my original order way back when!

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I admit to selling my first Bronco delivered and my 3 C8 Corvettes. I was a bad boy for a reason; so I could get a cheap keeper! I am serial car addict, but have been planning vehicle my later in life keepers. This Bronco, My Duramax Suburban and 2000 24 Valve 6 Speed Dodge 2500 4x4 are my big 3 lifers, GOD willing. Everything after them is noise or means to an end.

I want to grow old with the Bronco. Don’t care about miles or use. Hopefully it stays undamaged and can be a source of adventure and pride.

Picking up my T@B trailer the same day as Bronco now - Tuesday. Then my wife and I can plan some adventures while we look for the next place to live. I love Texas, but not growing old here 365 days a year! Need some New England beauty and cooler weather!

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone added an extended warranty to their 4 door heritage upon purchase? Wonder what the cost might be. I think the Ford plan is called Ford Protect.
I bought the Berkshire Hathaway owned MPP warranty for $1300. I have it on another vehicle and have been happy with it. The F/I guy makes no money selling the Ford warranty and really would not sell it to me 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr