First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am right there with you. Scheduled email on 3/2 for 4/24 but bounced to 9/18 on Sunday. Almost identical build except for tow. Granger order so penalty allocations drove my scheduling as well. Increasingly pessimistic that it will be build in 2023. One more bump of build week and I’m done. I WILL NOT reorder in 2024. No private offer + price protection means no Bronco for me. Already looking at other options now.
Same, first schedule was 4/17, at 9/18 now. I have 13 scheduling emails but not the 9/18 one yet. Cactus, 2 dr, 2.7. Must be the last batch of original orders. Super frustrating but I still have hope for ‘23, we have VINs so….
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First impressions: the engine, manual transmission, clutch, and steering are more like a car than a truck. It is easy to drive. The ride is a little wallowy and a little bumpy. The chassis feels solid, better than I remembered on the test drive. The radio and road noise are both better than I expected. Wireless apple car play is cool. All the modern electronics are a little annoying and will take some getting used to. It doesn’t feel as big or unwieldy as a Silverado, but you do sit up very high and have good visibility. The tires look huge and beefy and it definitely has presence. I’m looking forward to driving it more and getting more familiar with it.

Jason

IMG_4377.jpeg
Thanks for the review, hopefully soon I can give my own. Currently driving an FJC and its road manners are pretty good and it actually handles pretty good so I hope the Bronco will provide at least the same experience.

Nice Zuk, wish they were still in the US, would love a Jimmy!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same, first schedule was 4/17, at 9/18 now. I have 13 scheduling emails but not the 9/18 one yet. Cactus, 2 dr, 2.7. Must be the last batch of original orders. Super frustrating but I still have hope for ‘23, we have VINs so….
VINs but no white wheels. Then there’s the strike, so… Maybe they will extend ‘23 and we’ll get it for Christmas!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here is a quick update on the past week or so with the Heritage:

We decided to take a last minute vacation before school starts, so I grabbed a cheap amazon roof rack copy of the OEM, strapped our cargo carrier on the top, and we headed to Virginia Beach.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6560

FIrst off, our last road trip was to Newport, RI in June. We took the GX460 with 2nd row captains chairs on that trip, so I was interested to see how the kids would respond to riding in the Bronco this far (~ 6 hour trip). From the driver perspective, I was very happy with how the Bronco handled the trip, and everyone else seemed happy as well. I did add some Mabett cupholders and door pockets in the back, so that helped, but between the blankets and pillows the kids brought, there was no mention of the lack of armrest. I was also interested in the gas mileage, and this is where I was even more surprised. With the roof rack, XL Thule cargo carrier and fully loaded for vacation, we averaged 19.8 MPG (Bronco computer reported) on the way there including some significant traffic around Wilmington, DE and the bridge into VA. That is much better than the GX on a similar trip fully loaded, and it requires premium, so a win overall. We have the 2.7L V6.

While there, I finally pulled the trigger on the Top Lift Pro. I wanted to wait for Labor Day sales, but I was itching to get the roof off this thing, and my previous hoist used for the LJ was getting long in the tooth. Grabbed the $50 off coupon for email signup, and they are running a "sale" vs the original pricing so I used that reasoning to hit the buy button.

The TLP beat us home, so I put it together first thing Saturday morning. Pulled the panels and "popped" the roof off using the TLP, very easy and done on my own. I know this thing is expensive, but man is it so much easier and convenient than a hoist. As a bonus, I added some styrofoam from the packaging and used some cut pool noodles and zip ties on the bottom of the rack to help hold the roof panels once in position. It worked out great!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6603

Side angle of the TLP and Bronco parked in the garage. I was a little close, but I don't need to be that close moving forward, was just checking clearances.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6604

Sponsored

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
still no real update.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture 2.JPG

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_1654

Finally in my driveway. It arrived at the dealer on the 8th and it took 3 weeks to get it to me. It’s perfect in every way. The pictures just don’t do it justice.
Looking good! Congrats!!!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_1654

Finally in my driveway. It arrived at the dealer on the 8th and it took 3 weeks to get it to me. It’s perfect in every way. The pictures just don’t do it justice.
I agree the fit and finish was perfect on mine and the paint was beautiful especially the top.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model