Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife has one of those Cricut machines so I've been thinking about designing some subtle window decals.

That said, I had the cheeky Base trim badges in my avatar made by an Etsy shop that's now disappeared.
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! IMG_0561-1920
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! IMG_0562-1920

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I miss something in recovery school? why are your tow shackles mounted upside down?
NASCAR pit crews will do anything to shave 1/10th of a second. Technically, it’s cheating to have the bolt already removed on the passenger side to save more time and shave off a few grams, but as long as it passes pre-race inspection, it’s all good.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NASCAR pit crews will do anything to shave 1/10th of a second. Technically, it’s cheating to have the bolt already removed on the passenger side to save more time and shave off a few grams, but as long as it passes pre-race inspection, it’s all good.
The highways are going to be littered with clevis pins and clevis' before too long ... like cigarette butts.
Nothing screams "IGNORANT POSER" more than running the incorrect, unsafe OFFROAD recovery gear ... on the freaking HIGHWAY.

I saw a bolted freaking clevis on the installed recovery tow eye of a gottdamm Camaro earlier today. All neon anodized etc etc..
Yeah, OK racer boy .... the only time they'll use that is after you hang that POS up on a curb leaving the cars and coffee, sideways and out of control.

If this feels too harsh ... too fucking bad. Read a book and get some common gottdamm sense.
I've had to view too many accident scene photos that involved improperly secured gear killing INNOCENT people to worry about your feelings and fragile ego.
That shit NEVER falls off and takes the idiot owner out, it's always some Mom or kid riding next to her in the minivan behind the jackass.

Fuck, now I have to double up on my BP meds...

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The highways are going to be littered with clevis pins and clevis' before too long ... like cigarette butts.
Nothing screams "IGNORANT POSER" more than running the incorrect, unsafe OFFROAD recovery gear ... on the freaking HIGHWAY.

I saw a bolted freaking clevis on the installed recovery tow eye of a gottdamm Camaro earlier today. All neon anodized etc etc..
Yeah, OK racer boy .... the only time they'll use that is after you hang that POS up on a curb leaving the cars and coffee, sideways and out of control.

If this feels too harsh ... too fucking bad. Read a book and get some common gottdamm sense.
I've had to view too many accident scene photos that involved improperly secured gear killing INNOCENT people to worry about your feelings and fragile ego.
That shit NEVER falls off and takes the idiot owner out, it's always some Mom or kid riding next to her in the minivan behind the jackass.

Fuck, now I have to double up on my BP meds...
Hey man, have a snickers. You're not yourself when you're hungry.
Sponsored