Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm currently running the top as a beta tester for John and the team. I put mine together at the shop with him. It's a very easy install, but you will need 2 sets of hands.

I would estimate for the average person it's about a 2 hour job. For the 3 piece roof, the rear section is shipped flat in 4 pieces: Large flat top, and two sides and a rear window. They all bolt up, and take gaskets that you need to install.

The top is fantastic, you'll love it! Below are some photos with a side by side to a stock one and a link to my IG where I tested standing on it.
Thanks for some good news , this has been a bumpy ride emotionally and I only hope the top is worth the wait.
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is the formula to determine the equivalent of "1 hour to assemble"
to "Delivering in late 2022"?
that's like a guy asking what it means when his wife says "I will be ready in a minute". It can be anywhere from an actual minute to a few hours. In ADV's case just multiply by 100, 1000 or whatever your favorite number with 1 followed by zeros is. The irony of all this is that the people who were f***d by Ford with multi-year waits are likely a significant fraction of the people who were f***d by ADV with a multi-year wait.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, 1989 Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day 1 hardtop orderer here (ordered in the first 8 minutes on 2/28/22). This is the update I got from ADV today: " We are still on track for batch 1 to start shipping mid-late January. As soon as we have a more exact ship date in January, we will let you know!" Positive news that they're still shipping batch 1 in January, but the original email said they would start shipping in mid January and now it's changed a bit to mid-late January.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Positive news that they're still shipping batch 1 in January, but the original email said they would start shipping in mid January and now it's changed a bit to mid-late January.
The number of times they've "adjusted" their messaging just to string customers along drives me nuts...

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 1 hardtop orderer here (ordered in the first 8 minutes on 2/28/22). This is the update I got from ADV today: " We are still on track for batch 1 to start shipping mid-late January. As soon as we have a more exact ship date in January, we will let you know!" Positive news that they're still shipping batch 1 in January, but the original email said they would start shipping in mid January and now it's changed a bit to mid-late January.
Well ,that's somewhat encouraging. I'm about 20 minutes behind you in ordering.
Let's hope this gets us all happy

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was their response regarding a inquiry you made, or was it them initiating the message.
The reason I ask is I had gone on their website Friday and that is exactly the response I got

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i wish people would tell companies like this to just fuck off. take a stand and grow some balls, it's all principle now. companies will keep doing this for their lifetime cuz people keep letting them get away with it. pussified muricah at it's best. have fun waiting for 2+ years while they make the piddly dink interest on YOUR money. just plain ol dumb
WOW someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! I would love to tell them to F off if there was a better option to get a quality hardtop within the next month. However, I haven't really seen that option. Next time maybe keep scrolling and keep your opinions about what other people do with their money to yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was their response regarding a inquiry you made, or was it them initiating the message.
The reason I ask is I had gone on their website Friday and that is exactly the response I got
I sent them an email asking if there was an update on my exact ship date since it's now approaching the mid-January timeframe for batch 1

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I canceled my day one order after the Oct. broken promise. If ADV was to contact me today and say we can ship you a top today. I don't know the answer. I wish everyone that has one on order the best of luck.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If ADV was to contact me today and say we can ship you a top today.
That's an easy answer for me: No thanks. You had your year-long opportunity.

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for some good news , this has been a bumpy ride emotionally and I only hope the top is worth the wait.
I can understand that, and resonate with that message.

I've worked with a fair amount of people in the industry and I've kept it on post testing. It's better than the stock one by far.

One thing I'm a fan of is doing things right, and I can tell you that their team is and those changes are to give you the best possible product.

It's a very hard decision that they had to make, and they wouldn't have made it if it wasn't what was best for everyone. Most importantly what was best for the customers.
Sponsored