First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I should be off to pick mine up on Friday, though its a bit bittersweet now as I am being moved abroad for work and it puts me keeping it in jeopardy. Still fingers crossed though, its not final.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I should be off to pick mine up on Friday, though its a bit bittersweet now as I am being moved abroad for work and it puts me keeping it in jeopardy. Still fingers crossed though, its not final.
Ship it overseas with you! I've been over 3 times, both Italy and Germany I shipped cars there and back, Iraq was a different story though.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ship it overseas with you! I've been over 3 times, both Italy and Germany I shipped cars there and back, Iraq was a different story though.
Yeah I am looking into that for sure. I think UK has a 20% VAT on value though, but still investigating.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah I am looking into that for sure. I think UK has a 20% VAT on value though, but still investigating.
If you're military/Govie there's no VAT or fees, private sector I have no clue. That's a tough call though, if I was going to the UK I might hold out for a Defender or something interesting like a Caterham or original Mini! Driving on the left side takes a bit to get used to as well plus they put a hard shoulder on allot of their roads, I curbed the crud out of an Audi A6 last time I was there with the narrow roads and that was right hand steering, a big LH Bronco might be a bit of a bear outside of the motorways.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're military/Govie there's no VAT or fees, private sector I have no clue. That's a tough call though, if I was going to the UK I might hold out for a Defender or something interesting like a Caterham or original Mini! Driving on the left side takes a bit to get used to as well plus they put a hard shoulder on allot of their roads, I curbed the crud out of an Audi A6 last time I was there with the narrow roads and that was right hand steering, a big LH Bronco might be a bit of a bear outside of the motorways.

Private sector sadly and yeah, the Bronco is pretty wide I hear and those are some narrow roads. I damaged a rental car (had insurance) driving through Scotland in a medium sized SUV.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Scotland roads were huge compared to Ireland! I had a Tesla and a skoda and both were big for the roads there

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I finally switched to built today as well. Original blend date 7/10 ... Last update was 7/14... Chat kept saying it had an original ETA of August 5.
Check the backdoor link, it's showing ETA date but the front door is empty, mine now matches what chat told me yesterday but no shipping change.

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Check the backdoor link, it's showing ETA date but the front door is empty, mine now matches what chat told me yesterday but no shipping change.
My front door is empty now too but chat says that I do have a rail car number, so it's getting real!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Now if they could only build mine!
Only thing I did different was to contact chat and complain a bit, maybe that got the IT Dept to roll me over to built, no way it should take 17 days to build a Bronco! My estimate delivery date did move back too so maybe this is actually real???
Sponsored