First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS, Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a blend date I’d 4/17, got my modules and tear code on Tuesday and still not showing up as built. Two other rigs on the excel sheet have the same tear code as me and they have delivery dates now. 736/916
You warrant my very first post. Don't worry, I know I am one of those with same tear code on that spread sheet. I did have all my modules two days ago and then got the tear code yesterday. Today (4/19) I am showing built but didn't get a delivery date. I called Ford Marketing at 800-334-4375 and got my delivery date with that window of May 14th - 20th and I was also told that the dealer got an ETA of May 17th at 4:29am. How is that for specifics?
Sponsored

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You warrant my very first post. Don't worry, I know I am one of those with same tear code on that spread sheet. I did have all my modules two days ago and then got the tear code yesterday. Today (4/19) I am showing built but didn't get a delivery date. I called Ford Marketing at 800-334-4375 and got my delivery date with that window of May 14th - 20th and I was also told that the dealer got an ETA of May 17th at 4:29am. How is that for specifics?
Hm ok if I don’t have anything by mid day tomorrow I may give them a call. I hope that it doesn’t take a month for delivery. I sold my car this past weekend in prep for the bronco because my dealer said 7-10 days for delivery after production lol

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know people have asked before but...

What is a tear tag?
Does it have a purpose?
How do I find it?
The tear tag is a code that has so do with programming your PCM.
Basically the receiving of a tear tag signals that all of your modules have populated and the vehicle has been “built”.

You can find the tear tag by going to
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt and you should have a 4 digit code listed near the top of the page next to where it says “Tear Tag”.

As for the purpose of it from what I have seen it is a code that can be entered by a technician to help with tech / mod related car issues I guess? What I read went waaay over my head.

jhudgins

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS, Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hm ok if I don’t have anything by mid day tomorrow I may give them a call. I hope that it doesn’t take a month for delivery. I sold my car this past weekend in prep for the bronco because my dealer said 7-10 days for delivery after production lol
Yeah, the long delay on delivery was a bit of a disappointment but it is happening and for that I am grateful. Not sure why the long delivery but nobody else seems to have that long of a wait. I too just sold my Tacoma to get this Bronco just a week ago so I get that.

Jwalker2244

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, the long delay on delivery was a bit of a disappointment but it is happening and for that I am grateful. Not sure why the long delivery but nobody else seems to have that long of a wait. I too just sold my Tacoma to get this Bronco just a week ago so I get that.
True. After 2 and a half years I’m just great full that I’m going to get it and I didn’t have to end up canceling it like I thought I was

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The tear tag is a code that has so do with programming your PCM.
Basically the receiving of a tear tag signals that all of your modules have populated and the vehicle has been “built”.

You can find the tear tag by going to
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt and you should have a 4 digit code listed near the top of the page next to where it says “Tear Tag”.

As for the purpose of it from what I have seen it is a code that can be entered by a technician to help with tech / mod related car issues I guess? What I read went waaay over my head.
Thanks.

Mine "should" be built tomorrow. 🙆‍♀️🙏🫣

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No list under the BCE modules. All it says is “End of information” and then under that a letter “G”.
Mine did the same thing, they’ll come eventually and you’ll know when they do.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appears as though they are batch processing.

Early AM:
Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week 1681982939262

About an hour later:
Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week 1681982939262

Unlock code achieved. Happy 4/20 ;)
Yeah, I've been a little crazy with the refresh button on both trackers hoping one lights up "shipped" so I can start believing the delivery estimate of 4/18 to 4/24....!

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got both emails this morning as well!
Same here, both built and shipped emails around an hour apart. 5/13 to 5/26 for me though.
Are you both gong by rail as well? If so, it seems like rail is loading quickly. Some of us by convoy seem to have early delivery estimates (4/18 to 4/24) but not actually showing as shipped yet. I'm hoping the dates stay true!

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you both gong by rail as well? If so, it seems like rail is loading quickly. Some of us by convoy seem to have early delivery estimates (4/18 to 4/24) but not actually showing as shipped yet. I'm hoping the dates stay true!
Rail for me, but I don't expect a speedy delivery seeing it's heading to CT.
Sponsored