First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I consider myself fortunate and I do feel for people waiting. Some of the accusations of being a troll makes me regret signing up for this forum. I didn't share my post to brag- I just tell my experience.. and I was probably gonna be one of the first to do alot of mods noone will touch (such as splitting headlights) but jeez...

And I got the 2.7L. I find it's funner and faster than my 5.3L V8 6speed- which I agree was sluggish, especially after I put big tires on it.
There may be some that are expressing frustration and lack of trust in Ford just because of the hard long road they've been on. Nothing toward you personally. Welcome to the family.
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I consider myself fortunate and I do feel for people waiting. Some of the accusations of being a troll makes me regret signing up for this forum. I didn't share my post to brag- I just tell my experience.. and I was probably gonna be one of the first to do alot of mods noone will touch (such as splitting headlights) but jeez...

And I got the 2.7L. I find it's funner and faster than my 5.3L V8 6speed- which I agree was sluggish, especially after I put big tires on it.
I had a similar experience. My Ford dealership is next door to the gym I go to each morning. So I get to see what hits their lot everyday. I looked at a handful of Bronco's as they hit their lot, but none were what I wanted. Finally, a white fully loaded OBX 4 door, and a rapid red 2 door hit the lot on the same day. Those two colors and configs were at the top of my list. I was able to test drive both, and I chose the White one. Like you, I received incredible numbers for my trade, so I was out the door in my new OBX financing $59,365 after my trade. Because of the similarities in our purchases, I don't believe you're a troll. Good looking rig. Here are a few pics of mine. Also included window sticker. I did get the front windows tinted, and added a security box in the rear. That was a Christmas present my wife surprised me with.

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot b6

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot b7

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot b2

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot d1

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot WS

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a similar experience. My Ford dealership is next door to the gym I go to each morning. So I get to see what hits their lot everyday. I looked at a handful of Bronco's as they hit their lot, but none were what I wanted. Finally, a white fully loaded OBX 4 door, and a rapid red 2 door hit the lot on the same day. Those two colors and configs were at the top of my list. I was able to test drive both, and I chose the White one. Like you, I received incredible numbers for my trade, so I was out the door in my new OBX financing $59,365 after my trade. Because of the similarities in our purchases, I don't believe you're a troll. Good looking rig. Here are a few pics of mine. Also included window sticker. I did get the front windows tinted, and added a security box in the rear. That was a Christmas present my wife surprised me with.

Looks amazing love the configuration, color, wheels, interior all looks 🔥 Congrats! And thank you!

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to have tough skin on this forum. There are a lot of good people here, but a small demented % that will poke you for the fun of it.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He never said how much.
Im just gonna keep waiting for my Special order. alot cheaper than what I have been seeing

look up Carvana, they are asking 65 to 75 for like BB and outer banks with small little car tires
And soft tops.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 base SAS Bronco, 2018 Rubi JL and JLU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats. You scored!!!! The salesman was right. That thing wouldnt last a day right now on the lot.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He never said how much.
Im just gonna keep waiting for my Special order. alot cheaper than what I have been seeing

look up Carvana, they are asking 65 to 75 for like BB and outer banks with small little car tires
And soft tops.
I mean if you really wanna know I can post the window sticker which is what I paid...buddy showed me they get texts from guys (likely exporters) who offer 5-10k over sticker without seeing it... they're not supposed to do that tho.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You lost me at kilometers.
Just convert kilometers into more easily digested numbers. Examples, 1km = 650 llamas, 234 beluga whales, 1125 Sasquatch tires, etc.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He never said how much.

And soft tops.
His sticker will be Canadian. It'll look like it cost a LOT More.

Sponsored

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This scares the bejeezus out of me. That sticker was for a customer order. Did they confirm that it was refused by the original customer? I would lose my everloving mind if I found out that someone sold my truck to someone else. This actually happened to my dad with an F150. He watched it roll off the lot as he was arriving to pickup.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean if you really wanna know I can post the window sticker which is what I paid...buddy showed me they get texts from guys (likely exporters) who offer 5-10k over sticker without seeing it... they're not supposed to do that tho.
In Canada they aren't allowed to sell broncos to people who are going to export them. The dealer told me they personally get fined 20k if it ends up registered in the states. I had to sign an agreement saying that I wouldn't sell it in the states either or I accept liability.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This scares the bejeezus out of me. That sticker was for a customer order. Did they confirm that it was refused by the original customer? I would lose my everloving mind if I found out that someone sold my truck to someone else. This actually happened to my dad with an F150. He watched it roll off the lot as he was arriving to pickup.
Unfortunate for your dad but I'd say that's a rarity- most of the time it's a customer backed out of an order. I don't know the circumstance of mine, but what evidence do you have that Ford sold me someone else's Bronco out from under them?

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunate for your dad but I'd say that's a rarity- most of the time it's a customer backed out of an order. I don't know the circumstance of mine, but what evidence do you have that Ford sold me someone else's Bronco out from under them?
I'm so sorry, I wasn't implying that they did, just if you were assured that they didn't.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so sorry, I wasn't implying that they did, just if you were assured that they didn't.
Yeah, no..when I'm spending 69k $CAD (since everyone is wondering) on a new vehicle- I don't ask to make sure it's mine once I sign the paperwork.
Sponsored