First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This scares the bejeezus out of me. That sticker was for a customer order. Did they confirm that it was refused by the original customer? I would lose my everloving mind if I found out that someone sold my truck to someone else. This actually happened to my dad with an F150. He watched it roll off the lot as he was arriving to pickup.
Owner came over to me while I was doing the paperwork and told me he ordered it day 1 for his daughter, but once it arrived, she thought it was too big. So, I got it. I didn't even know about the different window sticker colors. Learned that after the fact. And in my dealers defense, I had looked at a white one on their lot the previous week, and they informed me it was a sold order. So, I do not believe I deprived someone of their ride.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, no..when I'm spending 69k $CAD (since everyone is wondering) on a new vehicle- I don't ask to make sure it's mine once I sign the paperwork.
I understand, I forget sometimes that some new members have not been as immersed in the controversies as the rest of us. :)

clhman

Wildtrak
First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super-Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome Bronco, congrats! I think there are quite a few people out there that got tired of waiting and abandoned their order. I’d be willing to bet that happened here.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's brand new, I wasn't unaware it had a lift installed, I can double check. Does sit pretty nice. Wife already asking for sidesteps lol oops
Congratultions, and enjoy the ride. I know you are unaware of what Ford is doing to many of it's reseravtions holders, so I'll say it's quite sad. So, if some sound a bit salty please understand many of us have just about had it with Ford, and the way they have been doing business with us. I hope your Bronco gives you many smiles to the mile.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just convert kilometers into more easily digested numbers. Examples, 1km = 650 llamas, 234 beluga whales, 1125 Sasquatch tires, etc.
Funny, I didn’t even notice that kilometres would be a strange thing to see. I’m so used to working in both metric and Imperial units that it’s not strange to see either miles or kilometres.

I do prefer using hockey sticks as the standard Canadian measure of distance, though.

Sponsored

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
IMG_20211209_133255.jpg
Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot congrats!

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunate for your dad but I'd say that's a rarity- most of the time it's a customer backed out of an order. I don't know the circumstance of mine, but what evidence do you have that Ford sold me someone else's Bronco out from under them?
I think they were referring to mine. I posted a green WS which means customer order apparently

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me? O
You have to have tough skin on this forum. There are a lot of good people here, but a small demented % that will poke you for the fun of it.
Me? Or the ones who are mad and putting puke emojis on my post? Lol. This is a good intro I guess- I expect it to be alot worst after some of my mods 😂

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No hard feelings toward you as new Bronco owner. Welcome to the fold. :) Enjoy the ride!

This is what is wrong with Ford corporate and overall rollout however. There are buyers out here that reserved a Bronco over 500 days ago and are still waiting. Same build as you. We are at the mercy of Ford and dealer allocation, when we could walk in off the street with no reservation, and have today. Ford has not put priority on the most ardent buyers who were interested enough to reserve early. Happy for you to purchase so easily but this Bronco should have gone to early reservation holder. Never saw a company care less about customers. @Ford Motor Company
@mrlevine FFS

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot congrats!
Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
Congrats,glad your dealer was fair on the sticker price it seems that in Canada we don't have the allocation bull crap going on,if the parts are there for building it gets done.

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, no..when I'm spending 69k $CAD (since everyone is wondering) on a new vehicle- I don't ask to make sure it's mine once I sign the paperwork.
53 Us Not to horrible I guess?
Badlands 4door? does it least have a V6?
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot CE242912-ABC9-4FB3-9FC2-3F2DFA2BE6FC

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot 1639762139669

But seriously, welcome and congrats! Looking forward to seeing some of your mods!
FWIW, the hate you're receiving isn't your fault but your dealerships fault. Just take it as initiation rites. Take some shit, give some shit, boom, your in the club!

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You really have to take most of the stuff here with a grain of salt. Participating in this forum is a lot like using sandpaper to scratch and itch. It feels really good until you have done it for too long. But if you get past the sass, this place is full of great information and great people. I’m seriously grateful for all of the information I’ve gathered here.

GameWarden

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There was no discounts on Bronco. I got a bit of Ford money and they gave me nice value esp for my Cadillac, it only had 7600km. I paid what was on the window sticker, which I thought was reasonable for all I'm getting in a vehicle.
Sponsored