F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

OP states that it's a violent pull to the left, in addition to vibration in the pedal. He stated that he normally drives in Sport 4A prior to the new suspension and never noticed what he is experiencing now. I do have a slight pull to the left in Sport 4A, as you describe in your thread. OP's sounds different. Hopefully, his shop will be able to take a look at it for him soon.

OP
OP
K9handler47

K9handler47

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP states that it's a violent pull to the left, in addition to vibration in the pedal. He stated that he normally drives in Sport 4A prior to the new suspension and never noticed what he is experiencing now. I do have a slight pull to the left in Sport 4A, as you describe in your thread. OP's sounds different. Hopefully, his shop will be able to take a look at it for him soon.
Yeah this was NOT present before the lift. I also had my local ford dealer do a once over of my bronco during a service right before the install.

James Cole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stock pull left in 4A/4H should not be violent but it does command you to hang on and correct.

Sponsored
OP
OP
K9handler47

K9handler47

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stock pull left in 4A/4H should not be violent but it does command you to hang on and correct.
Stock wildtrak did not pull at all for me. Now itā€™ll change 3 lanes of traffic in 50 feet.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes thatā€™s not super noticeable like the steering though. I just feel it if that makes sense. Oh and my breaks squeak now when at slow speeds lol. Fml.
It's kind of disappointing that they didn't offer any suggestions, but I guess I get it. It's really hard to troubleshoot an issue like this without experiencing the issue firsthand.

I hadn't thought of this until you mentioned squeaking brakes, and I really don't think it's the cause of your issue, but it's at least *possible* that your front brake caliper is dragging.

At this point, I think you're going to have to take it back to the installer and demonstrate the problem for them.

As others have mentioned, torque steer is real, but we've got 3 6G Broncos and I've never noticed it being significant in any of them. It definitely shouldn't be pulling as violently as you say yours is.

Good luck, man! It's frustrating to spend so much cash on upgrades only to have it turn out like this. The good news is that it can definitely be fixed and I think you'll be really happy with the result once it is.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a track bar relocation bracket? or just an adjustable track bar?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a stepbrother that's been saying I should use his shop for any new shocks etc. He's in College Station, which is >3hrs away. This thread is a big reason why I've not wanted to do that, since the people who would work on it are so far away. What if I needed to tow it back?

Sponsored
OP
OP
K9handler47

K9handler47

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: the update is no update the shop drove it with me in the car and I watched them fight the car center and was told ā€œyup torque steerā€.

I asked if they could check the cvā€™s to see if it was damaged by chance. He said they donā€™t really go anywhere and donā€™t get loose during the install process and Iā€™d know if they were loose or damaged. I also asked about why the shocks were all the way firm on one side and all the way soft on the other side, and he just said ā€œthat wouldnā€™t cause this.ā€

so Iā€™m at a loss. Iā€™m annoyed as heck. @Accutuneoffroad wasnā€™t much help when I called. I used the shop they recommended and this car drives worse than it did before installed the kings. Borderline safety hazard.

Not sure where to go from here.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Itā€™s not a front wheel drive vehicle! It shouldnā€™t have torque steer! Damn Iā€™m sorry they think itā€™s ok.

OP
OP
K9handler47

K9handler47

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Itā€™s not a front wheel drive vehicle! It shouldnā€™t have torque steer! Damn Iā€™m sorry they think itā€™s ok.
Iā€™m pretty pissed. I donā€™t know how to tag people but maybe someone can tag accutune in this thread so they can see this.
Sponsored

Last edited: