First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This doesn’t really make much sense to me, I thought the BL is the Crawler version, live valve suspension is not really needed in slow crawling applications, live valve would be better suited on the Wildtrack that was supposed to be the high speed Baja type terrain rig.

I thing they should put the live valve on the Wildtrack and for the BL add 2” of lift over Sasquatch suspension and 37’s, upgrade the shocks to something like what’s on the current Wildtrack. That makes more sense to me. And folks can have the rig they want without voiding their warranty.

I have a Wildtrack but I don’t understand the debates between the models, we’re lucky we have some choices to choose from, everyone’s needs and likes are different… just no wheels over 17’s that’s just not ok.. 😂
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thing they should put the live valve on the Wildtrack and for the BL add 2” of lift over Sasquatch suspension and 37’s, upgrade the shocks to something like what’s on the current Wildtrack. That makes more sense to me. And folks can have the rig they want without voiding their warranty.
that's just tall enough to not clear my garage door...

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, the Wildtrak has always been the Malltrak version in spite of its capabilities. Designed for the Los Angeles desk divers with a lot of desert in their backyard who enjoy the off-roading equivalent of bumper bowling.
:wink: 😘

If I had to put one together today it would be a 4D BL, 2.7, SAS 2.5, BFG TA KO2, HD steering gear, no sway bar disco, MGV interior, vinyl floor, large screen, 10 speaker with low outs, MIC hard top, MOD front bumper, gloss black grille, tow, full under body shields including raptor trans skid, true rock rails with raptor removable boards and maybe flush tail lights.

ETA: On demand rear locking diff in any drive mode.
I thought I wanted the Lux package Badlands, but all I feel like I really missed out on is the 360 cameras and Ford won't let you have full control of those anyway.

I got a 2.3/7MT two-door Badlands standard and the only thing that Ford offers that I would change is the "Active Orange" crap everywhere. We get it, Ford, you took a marketing class that said orange represented active and outdoorsy brands. I am changing it myself, though, and just have the orange net ropes and stitching that is not replaced with Race Red.

Ford Bronco 2025 Badlands Bronco will have Fox 2.5 inch live valve shocks (per Ford at NORRA Mexican 1000 race) 1000014007

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the Gen1 Bronco was shorter than a VW Beetle of it's day, I'd say in this case, it was a good thing that Gen6 grew up to adult size. :LOL:

"The original 1966 Ford Bronco was a tiny thing by modern standards. At 152.1 inches long, it’s about a foot and a half shorter than a Toyota Yaris. For example, the last-gen Ford Focus hatchback had a length of 171.6 inches. The first-gen model was also incredibly narrow by today's standards, measuring 68.8 inches in width. It would be narrow even by the standards of the Ford Focus hatch, which had a width of 71.8 inches."

Nobody was going to buy a Gen6 Bronco that is smaller than a Ford Focus! 💀
Considering the Gen1 Bronco was shorter than a VW Beetle of it's day, I'd say in this case, it was a good thing that Gen6 grew up to adult size. :LOL:

"The original 1966 Ford Bronco was a tiny thing by modern standards. At 152.1 inches long, it’s about a foot and a half shorter than a Toyota Yaris. For example, the last-gen Ford Focus hatchback had a length of 171.6 inches. The first-gen model was also incredibly narrow by today's standards, measuring 68.8 inches in width. It would be narrow even by the standards of the Ford Focus hatch, which had a width of 71.8 inches."

Nobody was going to buy a Gen6 Bronco that is smaller than a Ford Focus! 💀
I wish the 2 dr bronco was smaller/lighter and the 4 door longer...

If the Jimmy was available here Iight have skipped the bronco.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish the 2 dr bronco was smaller/lighter and the 4 door longer...

If the Jimmy was available here Iight have skipped the bronco.
Make the Bronco Ranger. Get rid of the Ranger truck as it is and make it a four-door with a bed?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make the Bronco Ranger. Get rid of the Ranger truck as it is and make it a four-door with a bed?
Have you seen the mOaR door?! It essentially has a bed for a cargo area. The thing is huuuuuuge!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak was initially just an outer banks with standard Sasquatch and appearance package. Like someone said, this highest trims were always based off the badlands. I loved the gloss black grill and emblem. I could never consider the wildtrak because I needed a washout floor and sta bar disconnect but I loved the grill and emblems. So I easily swapped mine out. It’s great that they are finally putting that HOSS 3.0 rack in the badlands. That was the dumbest decision ever to not

IMG_7528.jpeg

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This doesn’t really make much sense to me, I thought the BL is the Crawler version, live valve suspension is not really needed in slow crawling applications, live valve would be better suited on the Wildtrack that was supposed to be the high speed Baja type terrain rig.

I have a Wildtrack but I don’t understand the debates between the models, we’re lucky we have some choices to choose from, everyone’s needs and likes are different… just no wheels over 17’s that’s just not ok.. 😂
So a raptor?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you seen the mOaR door?! It essentially has a bed for a cargo area. The thing is huuuuuuge!
Same with the 2 door... Once you ditch the rear seats.

Ford Bronco 2025 Badlands Bronco will have Fox 2.5 inch live valve shocks (per Ford at NORRA Mexican 1000 race) Screenshot_20240503-135730 (1)

Easily more cargo space than the mOaR door.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot some stuff. Factory camera relocation to work with high mount winches and in-vehicle option to enable instead of having to program with FDRS. Full digital cluster, ability to record all camera views to a removable drive or phone (possibly through trail app). Fail safe override of 4x4 system so in the event of sensor failure the entire system doesn't go down on the trail and leave you stuck in BFE. If nothing else, integrate a transfer case shift rail manual override plug.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More like a Mini Raptor, the Wildtrack would still be running 35’s and same height just the upgrade from the current Hoss 3.0 Fox IBP shocks to the live valve, the Badlands gets additional lift, 37’s, and upgraded shocks, maybe a new Ford Performance shock with the additional lift, you know built out like most Badlands owners do only with a factory warranty. My point really is the live valve shocks don’t really make sense on the Badlands trim since it’s their crawler.

So a raptor?
Sponsored